ADVERTISEMENT

Here's why we will win the title this year

Princecal

Freshman
Dec 3, 2020
Hey everyone. My first child (son) is on his way, his due date is late March, but the wildcat blood in him is going to have wait until the day of the championship game to be born to give me the best day I could ever ask for.

BTW, we are Sheppard's (no relation), I was born in Jeff's freshman season, my son is going to be born in Reed's freshman season. Reed is obviously the favorite player in my family's households. We have jerseys, but can't find any baby clothes merchandise, if anyone knows where to find any. We'll be accepting thank you gifts once the clocks at double 0 in the championship game too 😎

Go cats!!!

Hey everyone. My first child (son) is on his way, his due date is late March, but the wildcat blood in him is going to have wait until the day of the championship game to be born to give me the best day I could ever ask for.

BTW, we are Sheppard's (no relation), I was born in Jeff's freshman season, my son is going to be born in Reed's freshman season. Reed is obviously the favorite player in my family's households. We have jerseys, but can't find any baby clothes merchandise, if anyone knows where to find any. We'll be accepting thank you gifts once the clocks at double 0 in the championship game too 😎

Go cats!!!
First, congrats.

But beware: I was born on March 19th, 1966, several hours before Kentucky lost to Texas Western in the championship game. My family gathered in the hospital room to watch the game on a small black and white TV. We, of course, lost the game and I've been pissed ever since.

• Sad
Reactions: Princecal
Congratulations on the pending birth of your Son. If you know someone with a Cricut with screen printing capabilities they could easily make some Jeff Sheppard onsies. Just a thought.

I was born in 1978, my dad in 1948, my mom in 1949, my nephew in 1998, my niece in 1998. All title years.

It's in the blood!

• Love
Reactions: Princecal
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT