ADVERTISEMENT

HEADing to Nashville for a Bachelor Party next weekend...

MWes11

All-SEC
Apr 22, 2012
Need some good spots to go. Bars, strip clubs, places to eat, etc. What does the BBN have for me? I know many of you have been there for SEC ship. I have never been.

hqdefault.jpg

I appreciate that Jason. I will give Crazy Horse a call and see whats up. Other ppl I have talked to said the same thing about Broadway. They said just go there and bar hop and you can't go wrong.

Not sure the strip club situation- although I imagine it is stacked with hot country singer-wannabes and sexy Appalachian hags (footnote: SAE) , but I have always had a great time on the strip hitting the honky tonks. There will women everywhere, great music, etc. You'll have a great time.

Reactions: MWes11
I visited Nashville again on April 28th with one of my cousins. We had a good time.

- Bars (craft beer): Broadway Brewhouse (downtown) and Flying Saucer.

- Breakfast and lunch: Varallo's Chile Parlor (since 1907). Awesome 3-way chili. Great breakfasts, too. Rock Bottom serves up some good groceries. Beer is not bad. Perhaps check out The Pharmacy Burger Bar.

Reactions: MWes11
shouldn't have much problem. I know Crazy Horse has an "after hours" on the other side of the club. When the club closes at 2am or 4am or whatever it is there's a certain price you can pay to "hang out" with the workers in a different part of the club. I never did it. Seemed a little dirty (even when I was single). But the option's there.

Keep us updated on the events.
Took your advice and we are going to Crazy Horse Saturday night. Rented out the cabana. Has beer pong tables, flat screen tv's and the girls come up to the cabana. I'll let you know how it goes.

Strip clubs suck in nashville. They have like this huge barricade between the stage and if I recall correctly you have to get lap dances out in the open. They are also byob.

lap dances aren't out in the open, they're in a room all to themselves (well, at least the "lap dance" room where several other people may be getting grinded on within 5 feet of ya.

The other two points are accurate. The BYOB is awesome. One of my favorite things about the Nashville joints. Saves $.
Let me just start of by saying Nashville might be the best place in the Country to visit. I am still in a semi state of depression since getting back home late Sunday night. The downtown area is just crazy. Bars are sick. Chicks are awesome. Went to Crazy Horse Saturday night and it was a good time. We met a group of girls that were on their bachelorette party Friday afternoon and they came with us to the club Saturday night. I'm not sure what sex is like on ecstasy, but I am imagining that is what Nashville was equivalent to this past weekend.

Reactions: JustinSphere
ADVERTISEMENT