ADVERTISEMENT

Haven't watched any games live in the last couple of years

BIG BLUE GURU

Sophomore
Feb 10, 2007
Always wait to see if Kentucky wins then watch the recording. Been doing that since last year. I just can't watch anymore and get all pumped up and emotional to continue to be let down over and over. Will not be watching the game tomorrow either. We all know how that is going to play out. Sad state of affairs lately to be a UK fan. At this point I just hope we don't get blown out like South Carolina did.

Each Year I start out watching but the last 2 years I have stopped by Christmas. I do like you and watch the recording if they play good. If it is a bad game, ie south carolina, tennessee, zags I do not even watch highlights or anything else. I stay away for KSR for a day or so. I come here and see what everyone has to say.

I didn't watch last game. Cal has sucked the joy out of UK. I have no hope for a magical run. And it has to be said. There's barely any ''magical'' players on cal's recent teams. I love Reed and Rob. Everyone else? Meh. Idk, something about cal's first few yesrs. The players were so polarizing. Knight, Wall, Cousins, Kidd, Davis, Jones, Karl Towns, Willie Cauley Stein, The Harrions, Ulis, James Young, Randle, Booker. Idk I guess what i'm trying to say is UK basketball doens't have that magic anymore.

Reactions: jrm693
Always wait to see if Kentucky wins then watch the recording. Been doing that since last year. I just can't watch anymore and get all pumped up and emotional to continue to be let down over and over. Will not be watching the game tomorrow either. We all know how that is going to play out. Sad state of affairs lately to be a UK fan. At this point I just hope we don't get blown out like South Carolina did.
What do “we all” know?

I guess I’m a “we”? I think we win at Auburn. So if “we all” know then you’re on board with the win?

I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one.

Reactions: twindaddy2003+1
i-dont-believe-you-lies.gif

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I have always watched every game my whole 44 years of existence. This year the last 2 games we played late the game before last I fell asleep with 12:00 to go in the 2nd and the Ole Miss game I went to bed at halftime. I figured until Cal’s dumb@ss is out as coach I’m done staying up and losing sleep watching him drag the program further into the ground.

I do that sometimes, when we lost 3 home games in a row. After I watched the Gonzaga score I was glad I didn’t watch it live. We should have 100% beat them this year. That’s Cal’s Main problem, he can’t even beat mediocre teams at home for sure.

They're not fun to watch anymore. Maybe I'm too much of a fanatic, but when you see the same "product" being slung out on the court, with nearly the same outcome each and every time, you grow angry and disconnected, which leads to turning off the TV.

Reactions: RunninRichie
They're not fun to watch anymore. Maybe I'm too much of a fanatic, but when you see the same "product" being slung out on the court, with nearly the same outcome each and every time, you grow angry and disconnected, which leads to turning off the TV.
This is me to a T.

• Haha
Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
This is some whiny front runner nonsense. Only watch if we win...... Ugh

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Your loss

Reactions: Cold Stout Beer
I didn't watch last game. Cal has sucked the joy out of UK. I have no hope for a magical run. And it has to be said. There's barely any ''magical'' players on cal's recent teams. I love Reed and Rob. Everyone else? Meh. Idk, something about cal's first few yesrs. The players were so polarizing. Knight, Wall, Cousins, Kidd, Davis, Jones, Karl Towns, Willie Cauley Stein, The Harrions, Ulis, James Young, Randle, Booker. Idk I guess what i'm trying to say is UK basketball doens't have that magic anymore.
You don't know what polarizing means do you......
Cary Elwes Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT