ADVERTISEMENT

Have Florida's recruits decided whether to stay or go?

I can answer the song.

Their 4 star Center (who is very good) should go...............to Kentucky! The rest can stay.

Dickerson, Hayes and Stone have all said that they are staying at Florida. Allen is the only one that hasn't said.

Dickerson, Hayes and Stone have all said that they are staying at Florida. Allen is the only one that hasn't said.
Correct. Though that could still obviously change depending on the hire. Many Gator fans think Allen will likely want out. He was wavering a bit towards the end of last year but ultimately signed.

Dickerson and Hayes sounded very solid in their last comments on staying.

I can't find that article... maybe you could aim me in the right direction, or give a link, please?

I saw that Dickerson said he "might" leave, right before BD-to-OKC was confirmed... and then Noah said "congrats. great job for BD" right after it was confirmed... but I've seen nothing else from ND since then.

As a UK fan, I think he'd be a nice fit for our team. I'd like some bulk in the paint, for a change.

Wonder if we would have any interest, or would he likely be blocked from other SEC schools?

Wonder if we would have any interest, or would he likely be blocked from other SEC schools?

A school blocking the transfer of a signed recruit who's coach leaves before setting foot on campus would be pretty low.

A school blocking the transfer of a signed recruit who's coach leaves before setting foot on campus would be pretty low.
I agree, but some of these schools can get pretty low when it comes to kids leaving!

ADVERTISEMENT