ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Thanksgiving, BBN!

Hope everyone enjoys the day, and it’s filled with good food and good company.

Cheers!
Had a pizza, wing and salad bar at my in-laws last night. No hours spent cooking, no big mess to clean up, and the grandkids love it instead of picking around on a plate of traditional Thanksgiving food. Think we're going to go to the movies and see Napoleon today and watch football this afternoon and tonight.

Had a pizza, wing and salad bar at my in-laws last night. No hours spent cooking, no big mess to clean up, and the grandkids love it instead of picking around on a plate of traditional Thanksgiving food. Think we're going to go to the movies and see Napoleon today and watch football this afternoon and tonight.
Traditional meal today (as always). I am a traditional kind of guy. Wife said she was looking at the menus from the Mess Halls of FT. Sill and they were having a nice spread and all civilians who worked on base plus of course veterans and retirees could eat there. Price was around $11.00 each. I said: "No thanks, did enough of that while I was in" Not to mention football games are on as I watch while eating.

She said she would like to have a break from one of the meals for the holidays so, I said I would have the local BBQ place fry us a Turkey for Christmas and I would also buy the sides.

Too easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT