ADVERTISEMENT

Happy Birthday Chuck Hayes

One of my favorite Wildcats of all-time. Left it all on the court each game. Pure heart and hustle.

Uwp8-K-So-79.jpg

Hayes was very good here but didn't make any final fours or win a title.

Thanks Tubby.
Tubby got rear ended by a butthurt has-been Richardson, who effectively served an assistant coach and scout for UAB...

Of course Anderson immediately shit the bed next game his entire career away with thug ball, and that S16 win was his career high-water mark.

Tubby had that team rolling...#1 number 1 seed and undefeated in the $EC - that was his 2015 moment.

One of my all-time favorites.

But interesting the stat qualifiers for that top 3 list (1000, 800, 100 & 80).
The 800 rebounds I get why not 1000, since none of them had 1000, although I think all 3 had over 900, so why not 900 and not 800.
The 1000 points and 100 steals are nice round numbers.
But what about the 80 blocks, why not 100? Because Oscar had 87, not 100.

So Chuck and Sky Walker are the only 2 Cats to have 1000 points, 900 rebounds, 100 steals, and 100 blocks.

Tubby got rear ended by a butthurt has-been Richardson, who effectively served an assistant coach and scout for UAB...

Of course Anderson immediately shit the bed next game his entire career away with thug ball, and that S16 win was his career high-water mark.

Tubby had that team rolling...#1 number 1 seed and undefeated in the $EC - that was his 2015 moment.

Hayes was on 3 straight pretty good teams in 2003 to 2005. He did make 2 elite 8s and if tubby leaves him n against msu maybe they win that game.

Would have got destroyed in final four by unc but at least it would have been a final four.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT