ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th - and note to gun owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deeeefense

Aug 22, 2001
Chattanooga
If your are having company today that includes children like we are - grand nephew age 7 and grand niece age 4 - don't forget to secure your guns. The little boy especially seems to always want to get into everything so I have to be careful.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th. :burger: :cheers2::boom:

Reactions: Bill Derington
Speaking as someone who at the age of 5, discovered my dad's aunt had a .38 S&W under her bed while I was playing with Matchbox cars, I see nothing wrong with D's post. That's been 50 years ago, and I can still see the look on my mom's face when she came to see why I was suddenly so quiet.

Jesus Christ.
jesus-teaching-child-to-fire-gun_thumb.jpg

Good lord I didn't think a little heads up message like that would cause such a kerfuffle.

Our house is occupied by adults only, so having a loaded 38 in my nightstand is not a concern to me but I have to remember when the kids come to lock them up. I figured maybe there were others like me that wouldn't take offense to a friendly reminder.

My apologies to Putin Head, John Wayne Wannabe and Warrior-Clown. I should have known that you live perfect lives and have perfect memories, are accident proof and take offense to safety reminders. I'm sorry I wasted 2 minutes of your lives. Have a nice 4th :americanflag:

Last edited:
I thought you were going to tell the idiots not to shoot up into the air.

Hey OP, don't forget to lock up your drugs as well. And all the toxic chemicals around the house.

If your are having company today that includes children like we are - grand nephew age 7 and grand niece age 4 - don't forget to secure your guns. The little boy especially seems to always want to get into everything so I have to be careful.

I hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th. :burger: :cheers2::boom:

People fire off fireworks on the 4th, not guns.

Bless your heart.

Good lord I didn't think a little heads up message like that would cause such a kerfuffle.

Our house is occupied by adults only, so having a loaded 38 in my nightstand is not a concern to me but I have to remember when the kids come to lock them up. I figured maybe there were others like me that wouldn't take offense to a friendly reminder.

My apologies to Putin Head, John Wayne Wannabe and Warrior-Clown. I should have known that you live perfect lives and have perfect memories, are accident proof and take offense to safety reminders. I'm sorry I wasted 2 minutes of your lives. Have a nice 4th :americanflag:
Thank you. Got a laugh out of that. Warrior-Clown, not bad. Your prophetic abilities give you that one? I am considered by many to be the office clown by my co-workers. You should use your prophetic ability to see if Hillary will finish what Obama has started, our demise. Also, if guns will still be an American right after Obama-Hillary try to find a way to take them away. Oh yeah, and back at you, Happy 4th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT