ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
[eyeroll]

Anyone outside of Houston (I'll even give the entire state a pass) not rooting for Golden St is simply a bad/questionable person. Kelenna played for GS, so just use that to make yourself feel better.

Man, how big does the NBA win with a Cavs/Warriors final? Unreal.

I know most UK fans only care about the players when they're here, but I root for Wildcats throughout life. I'm just different that way.

Terrance Jones is making himself a lot of money this postseason. Dude is a baller even if it looks awkward sometimes while he's doing it.

I'm done after this. IMO, AP's troubles can't be explained away by simply saying he's playing out of position. The kid has a long way to go b4 he's able to consistently play on a high level. And that's not that complicated. It's actually pretty straight forward and during/after the season, will be proven to be an accurate eval..

4 years in and the kid has gotten it yet, but hey, a position change is all he needs. WTF has Cal been thinking all this time? Recruiting kids in to play Poy's natural spot, avoiding the obvious at every turn. YOU GOT AN AA PF ON THE BENCH CAL WITH THE BB IQ OF A YOUNG MAGIC.

Harry Giles headed to Oak Hill. Get him out of NC for his senior season. Wonder how much that helps us?

Galatoires was fantastic. Great ambiance, service was impeccable.

App went with the duck crepe. Thought about making the Ahi tuna my main course but instead went with the crab Sardou and crawfish étouffée small plates. Finished it off with banana bread pudding. Truly a foodie high point. Highly recommend.

McUrshels nightcap at carousel bar at hotel monteleone was great. Love those guys, can't wait till Mardi Gras.

Poythress is a prime example of a kid who is very intelligent yet he's too analytical on the court and it hurts him. He needs to quit thinking and react more.

He doesn't have great ball skills and that's why he won't play in the NBA.

Be a junk man, super elite defender and every now and then use that compact jumper to hit a three.

He will always have a special place with me seeing him absolutely shut down LUUUUUUKE the last 8 minutes of that Sweet 16 game in Indy.

Which ignored member are you all going round and round with about AP? Jesus, please end that convo. With the new ignored feature it makes it difficult to track convo's b/c the whole post is invisible.

Honestly I didn't read that at all I just want to say I want to punch your avatar in the face every time I see it.

And speaking of fat, nerdy faces. Listen GYERO's Meg Griffin, your takes are so useless and void of anything that could ever be seen as entertaining, that you probably should just start typing the word Fart in replace of your "hot" takes. Save us all a lot of time and energy.

And with this, I bid you fags a good day. I hope I wasn't too annoying with my AP still isn't any good take.

Last edited:
Still like Lebron but since the Hawks will bounce in 3 more games, I just don't want to see Cleveland fans celebrate a title after how much of a ****** bitch Gilbert and their jersey-burning fans were when he left.

Reactions: BristolCat
Poythress should aspire to be Tristan Thompson at the next level. Rebound everything in sight with no regard for human life. That's how he'd stick around in the league. It would help if he grew a couple inches, though. [eyeroll]

Texarkana, Texas. Back in the day it was the closest place to find Coors Beer for the Southern Classic in Georgia.

It's remarkable how awful the riverfront in Louisville and across the way is. Downright depressing. Get your shit together, Louisville.

Your Kentuckiana Toyota Dealers think this is bullshit.

The only worse name of Toyota Groups in our region is Your Mountain Empire Toyota Dealers (Bristol/Johnson City/Kingsport, TN)

Your East Tennessee Volunteer Toyota Dealers is pretty cheese laden as well.

When has Chad ever been to the Louisville riverfront? (never)

I guess it could be better, but I think it's nice. What exactly would you suggest, Waterfront Park is about as undeveloped/green as it could possibly be, imo.

The Chocolate Milk River, ugly ass bridges, and Spaghetti Junction is another story...

508686350825978550-louisville-ky-park.full.jpg

I think the ugly bridges have a lot to do with it. And the Indiana side is just desolate.

Who gives AF about the Indiana side or that state? There are riverfront restaurants lining that entire side...and the area near the Big 4 pedestrian bridge is being developed rapidly.

I can't think of a reason I'd venture over there no matter what they had. Jeffersonville is the worst place on planet earth, or Top 5.

Last edited:
I don't blame Louisville for their waterfront issues. Southern IN is pretty awful and brings nothing to it.

NKY enhances Cincinnati's waterfront area appeal.

I took that picture on the drive in before Willy's fundraiser last year or the year before, can't remember.
I don't want to call you a liar on a public message board, but I think you may be wrong about that.

Took this pic of Louisville during a softball tourney last year with my Three Chums squad. Nice green space, but really needs to clean up some.

waterfront_etching_01.jpg

You still just walking around doing jack shit and making insider sports connections, or what? What's the paint scene like in the D?
Out of the paint game. Took some time off and going to get back to the grind soon.

I'll give you Jason Terry's thoughts after they are eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT