ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
- So, we could see WCS/Boogie and Towns/Randle. How awesome would that be? Unfortunately, I don't know if Minnesota is dumb enough to take Okafor.

- My 2nd round steals: Chris McCullough and Michael Qualls

- It can't be overstated just how F'ing stupid this class is. Swannigan goes to a program with two other quality big, lumbering centers.

- Cincinnati is prime for the All-Star Game...and I DGAF. In fact, I'm pissed about how it's going to F my work parking situation downtown. Who the hell cares about the MLB AS Game anymore?

- LOL. ND will pay Charlie Weis $18M NOT to coach for them when it's all said and done.

- PTI, you should check out Paul Daugherty's The Morning Line blog daily. Lots of good Reds stuff in there from one of the best sports columnists in the bidness.

:golf: ...lost my match, although hard to complain - dude earned it. We both hacked it around the front, then came into 13 AS.

Played the Final 5 -1......he played them -2, with a birdie on 18. :angry: Not as hard to take when someone flat earns it, although I did find a tree root on 18. Shot 76, he shot 75. So it goes...

Bought me a beer at the 19th, as he chugged his double bourbon, before driving off in his Louisville Metro cop car happy with the win. That alone earned my respect. :okay:

-Finally bit the bullet ordered the $500 worth of accessories that are apparently required to make my $800 grill usable, or at least as functional/versatile as my $100 Weber. [eyeroll] #BGE ...that said, am finally looking forward to learning this damn thing. It was Christmas gift, so haven't really gotten much use out of it yet. Need to find me a good book to read while I wait for the finished products this weekend.

-Pretty amazing that race came down to 80 votes...that's just incredible.

Btw, saw where KY turnout at the polls yesterday was 17%. :thumbsdown: I mean, on the surface that just sounds PATHETIC. How do other states compare with their primaries? Surely better than that, right?

-Anything worthwhile going on this weekend? Tried to invite myself up to ABH's for some golf/gambol/shenanigans, but he has a 1st Communion Party.

My reliable boating/party buddy has a 3 week old. :alien:

Maybe I'll crash the assumed "secret society" work friends meeting/party at Bonzo Nation for a few.

-Congrats to TheRandall. Minny sucks, but they do have a fun little young team brewing up there. Damn, how awesome would it be for Karl to land in LA tho?

-SAE absent of late...assume that's good news for him, as he mentioned being on the cusp of closing some deals finally at the new gig -- but we're way overdue a grumpy/miserable post from that guy, imo.

-Never been a bandwagon guy, but I pretty much have no shame when it comes to casually jumping on board with these guys.

200px-Golden_State_Warriors_logo.svg.png

...their gear is almost wodie enough to make a purchase.

#early

Last edited:
Wodie... I have an easy line on the happenings with Joey del Bonzo & the Bonzo Nation.

I'll let you know what time they're getting started and you can meet me there. We'll surprise him.

What all do you really need besides the plate setter ($65) for the BGE? I mean maybe a rib rack, or a spider, but I think most those extras aren't really worth it.

Seriously, start with the basics then add those things.

lost a lot of respect for wildcatadam this election season. he had matt bevin in his HOME, for petes sake. then just turned his back on him and went for the dead last finisher, will scott.

I'd like to add a grid extender so I can raise the grid up in the dome, but I can never figure out exactly what I need to order on the ceramic grill store. I know I can get the adjustable rig, but I don't know if I need all that. I guess I need to spend a few minutes figuring it out. I'd also like to give the Kick Ash basket a shot.

I truly do not understand people that are way in to politics. Unless you just enjoy being pissed off and disappointed at every turn, then I don't get it. No one is ever going to "make a difference" simply following politics.

Adjustable rig, spider, Wifi Probe, DigiQ, Trailer & Hitch, Thermapen, Pizza Stone, Grid Extender, PopCorn attachment, Sous Vide sidecar, Custom Amish Egg Table, BGE Certified Ash Vacuum, Cast Iron Grates, Half Moon top shelf, Torch, Automatic Robotic Cellphone controlled interior Baster, etc. The works, really.

The main thing for me is the Adjustable Rig, as I hate not being able to do multiple things at once, create different heat zones, etc....without that, it's pretty difficult to do a meal (Meat + Sides & Veggies) at the same time on the Egg.

The grid extender sucks, Chase. Waste of money...I have it, and it accomplishes raising the grid, but that's about it. Doesn't even raise it enough to get anything else under there -- Plus, it's a piece of shit. Spend the extra $$$, and get the full Adjustable Rig. Mine's on its way.

I truly do not understand people that are way in to politics. Unless you just enjoy being pissed off and disappointed at every turn, then I don't get it. No one is ever going to "make a difference" simply following politics.

It's truly bizarre, unless that's your profession.

Otherwise, I pretty much stereotype anyone (Adam, for example) who does instantly as a complete psycho.

So is it fair to say KSR changed the election? From what I understand, Heiner was the front runner before that.

I actually think the "Food Fight" ad changed the election. As soon as the petty bickering began, Bevin's stock rose.

My dad was at Comer's HQ last night. He said it was like a sporting event. Crowd was roaring when Comer took that late lead. Monroe County moonshine was being passed around. Lots of hootin' and hollerin'. And then it was like someone let the air out the balloon. People were crushed, there were tears shed. So . . . it was sorta like a UK football game I guess.

-Picking up some of our Valley Station customers since ours sales guy there is moving to corporate. Nice to pick up someone's existing accounts.

After several bids, finally sold a full house package today, the summer could be looking up. Took longer than I thought but everyone in sales laughs when I tell them I thought I'd be good to go in 6 months.

- Towns to Minnesota sucks, Okafor in LA is worse since he and Randle both operate with ball in hand a lot. Also, regardless of ability Winslow Justice is a Top 5 pick this year? Id take Lyles over him.

- Cinci is perfect for a HR derby

- UL fans love UK missing on all these recruits, but they don't like it when asked if it means Cal quit cheating/paying or if the whole nation besides UL is also cheating/paying more than us. It's like the ultimate trick question for those idiots since they have to agree to something they don't want to, or bring up that while missing "all" these recruits we are a still top 5 class!

im looking for a little humor this morning, so i'll go ahead and ask....

krazykats --> "full house package," picking up some "valley station customers," and "existing accounts."

soooo....wtf are you selling now??

Working in Cbus randoms...

* Went to a bar in a strip mall near my hotel last night, Hale's Ales. Great beer selection, good food and lots of TVs.

It was trivia night and there was smoking hot Asian pussy everywhere. Chumps, you need to check it out on some random Tuesday night. In Hilliard off of Fishinger.

* After destroying a Stromboli I headed back to the room with a terrible case of heartburn. I woke up in the middle of the night with my throat burning with stomach acid.

I then had a dream where Bonzo gave me some Tums. Seriously.

* I am now married to a 44 yr old. Eek.

* Murray needs to sign up on the BBN express ASAP.

* There is a faptastic blonde on some house renovation show that my wife watches. I think it is called Flip or Flop. Chick is pure smoke.

* Big weekend coming up. Hitting up the Cincy Zoo Saturday morning.

Date night Saturday night, dinner and a movie.

Finishing up the pond and smoking some baby backs on Sunday.

Doing a little fishing in the Little Miami River on Monday.

Throw in a lot of outside play time with my munchkins and long weekends don't get a whole lot better for this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT