ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Florida is effing toast, GD it.

One of the more underrated things I hate about them is their stupid pep band playing that dumb Paul Simon song and during that flute solo where the rest of the ******s in said band put their hands up to the ears twirling around like a fairy. I HATE IT. Have listened/watched that racket for years every time their pathetic student body/fan base shows up to the SEC Tourney.

AWFUL.

Just got really mad about this game out of nowhere. How long has it been? Too GD long.

Reactions: WettCat and wcc31
In Tampa, talking smack to Florida fan...they are nervous.

Please please please tender 8oz baby Jesus let this happen.

Kind of how we look down on people in basketball, until 2013 happened...

Good time at the golf scramble yesterday. Adam was stroking it. Couldn't hit my driver to save my life, but had some good shots. Great group of guys, had a blast.

Including 2 40 footers to save birdie. -13 isn't bad considering the team we had. I was the A player as a 9-10 handicap.

I'd home school my kids in a heartbeat if we could afford it. Believe it or not, it would be a mostly secular endeavor.

I say that as a parent representative on my daughters' school's SBDM council. I'm in the belly of the beast once or twice a month. I'm speaking from a position of knowledge.

It's a race that cannot be won. Resources just aren't there, systemic problems exist that can't be easily or quickly changed (e.g., tenure), and there's too much control from Washington--and Frankfort, for that matter.

Sad part is, almost all of the teachers--at least at my daughters' school--succeed in spite of the burdens placed upon them. It's getting tougher though. Teachers are leaving the profession at a higher rate than ever; either for administrative roles or a different career entirely.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mashburned
I say that as a parent representative on my daughters' school's SBDM council. I'm in the belly of the beast once or twice a month. I'm speaking from a position of knowledge.

It's a race that cannot be won. Resources just aren't there, systemic problems exist that can't be easily or quickly changed (e.g., tenure), and there's too much control from Washington--and Frankfort, for that matter.

Sad part is, almost all of the teachers--at least at my daughters' school--succeed in spite of the burdens placed upon them. It's getting tougher though. Teachers are leaving the profession at a higher rate than ever; either for administrative roles or a different career entirely.
You still worried all that inflation we've had how weak the dollar is? Thought I saw a post referencing that a few weeks ago.

Yes. There are no arrows left in the central banks' quivers.
Oh, ok, so just going to ignore that the dollar has been extremely strong over the last year - up about 20% vs the Euro and most other currencies - the strongest it's been against the Euro since 2003, and inflation has been ridiculously low over the last 5 years.

Basically everything you, Rand Paul and the insane/naive Fed haters were screaming about since 2009 has been 100% has been wrong.

Ok.

It's unfortunate that proponents of sound money and free markets have to provide certainty and perfection yet gov't has only to have good intentions and promises.

Ok.

It's unfortunate that proponents of sound money and free markets have to provide certainty and perfection yet gov't has only to have good intentions and promises.

I was really just making fun of you for bitching about high inflation (all time lows) and the weak dollar (strongest in over a decade).

Not sure of any proponents of free market and sound money that have ever provided any certainty or perfection though. Rand's track record is certainly 100% wrong.

I don't think I've bitched about inflation actually. Im worried about fiscal policy and a huge bubble. Unfunded liabilities. Savings rates at all time lows. Personal/consumer debt at all time highs. Money that is too cheap. Etc.

Professionally, it takes a lot to make me angry, as I typically understand how some d-bags operate, and a lot of times you just have to deal with some general asshattery. But today I got angrier than I maybe ever have on the phone. Hung up on a guy for the first time in my capacity as a lawyer. It was all I could do to not tell the guy to go f*ck himself. If he'd been in my office, I'm 100% certain I would've punched him in the face, and I'm not that kind of person. There is absolutely nothing worse than when someone acts condescending while being completely and totally ignorant on the subject matter. It is infuriating.

Today's only saving grace is that I just murdered the shit out of a fly that has been buzzing around my office for the last 30 minutes or so. Taking that little bastard's life was quite a delight.

It's the little things. Especially on days like that. Go buy a big steak, hang with the fam, crush a bottle of wine. That's what I do when I catch the wrath of an asshole.

-been reading a lot of books about times in the late 1800s-1930s. I'll take this generation. Same type of shit going on other than the wide reach of the negative media. Scared of wars, rogue leaders, actual financial crisis that lead to people literally starving to death and not just having to pay off debt that they knowingly agreed to or selling cars/houses they couldn't afford. Keep your head above that media BS and contrary to polar belief the majority of this world is actually made of of good people.

Reactions: wcc31
12009672_1185638878129306_2400465499098594551_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT