ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
So apparently those biker dudes were fighting over parking spaces?

Sure a lot of this has been covered by the media, but some info I got from a poster on another site:

~The cops had the place surrounded and opened fire on the bikers after a brawl broke out between the different clubs inside the restaurant and it spread outside the joint.

~The main 3 clubs involved were the Banditos, The Cossacks and the Scimitars(a support club for the Cossacks and presently in the middle of patching over to the Cossacks), but supposedly there were five patched gangs involved. I've also heard that a group called the Boozehounds (not to be confused with Boozefighers) were involved.

~There were some guys pictured wearing various Veteren club colors, they are not 1%, and were probably bystanders.

~There were a number of Bandido support club patches present, in addition to the 81s, who the Cossacks are clicked up with, in their growing war with the Bandidos.

6_3612968.png

How about the biker dudes that have that secret little 2-finger wave they give each other leaving the parking lot of chain restaurants and/or have Orange County Chopper stickers on their Dodge Chargers? Are they safe?

<-- pulling for heiner, for two reasons.

#1 = im quite certain wildcatadams head will explode
#2 = our boy bellydancer moving one step closer to the governors mansion

Reactions: anthonys735
Went w/ my mom's suggestion for the Cracked Black Pepper & Olive Oil Triscuit this time. Unreal.

-Heading out for my first golf match of the year at lunch...slightly nervous, the good kind. Feels good tho, a little serious competition, in anything, is arguably my favorite drug at age 35. Hell, the most fun part of Cleveland Sweet 16 was our Drunken Bowling matches, imo.

Learn half-days.

- You want to talk upside? You want to talk about a high ceiling? What about Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark)? How hot is this babe going to be in a few years?

- People don't want to admit it but the Dixie Chicks had some tunes yo.

- Finally hitting up the original OTR restaurante-chic Senate on Friday.

- I never did come around on Peggy Olsen but do admit she made a lot of progress.

- May is a fairly boring but pretty great month.

- Lass keeps asking me what I want for my birthday, and I keep telling her "all I want is for you to take me out and get me drunk." I don't see why that's not a reasonable answer. That is all I want.

Sansa is 19 now, I'm not sure how much hotter she'll get. Not saying she won't continue to develop nicely, but she strikes me as the type of lass that has already matured.

If she's 19 it's about time for those bad boys to make an appearance on the show. They almost did last week and I wondered if we were greenlit for them yet. Then again knowing George RR Martin, she's probably still like 8 in the books.

How cool was that blurb from Draft Express yesterday? Apparently one NBA team asked each UK player which teammate they'd most want to go war with.

Every single one of them said Tyler Ulis. :)
And yet, during the most important stretch of the most important game of the year, he was sitting on the bench. :(

Finally, after 53 years of bowling, I had my first 300 game. In the Senior Kentucky Open. Which paid $150. ;)

Another one off my bucket list. :)

I happened to notice Sansa last week. Imagine they'll hit full force by 23-24.

Mad Max has great action, but I find the whole post apocalyptic stuff rather droll.

Heading to the airport in a few, Destin bound.

Last edited:
I'm shocked that a guy who pervs on hot teenagers and naughty teachers bowls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT