ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tijuana Flats is my new goto. Head up there last night and the wife is already whining as we park because it's so crowded. No, it's not crowded. It's a gaggle of half-naked crossfit weirdos congregating by the front door of the restaurant. You can feel the false sense of superiority they have as you walk past them and aren't drenched in sweat or comparing compression arm bands. I just don't understand why people have to be so GD annoying or in your face with their rituals.

I don't know about a waiver but if I'm you I make sure that new boat has been added to your umbrella policy and I'd go ahead and splurge the 50 bucks or so to increase the underlying liability on the boat itself to 500k or more. Nothing wrong with wanting to get out and have some fun, just make sure your ass is covered in case something bad goes down. Between your Porsche, big boat, and professional title you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen. Might want to look into a 3 mill umbrella to be frank.

Not to turn this into the insurance recommendation hour for the upper class, but if that boat is as baller as I think it probably is talk to your agent about getting it insured at an agreed value rather than actual cash value. Travelers has a yacht program that I like a lot and ACE (company that just bought Chubb) has a fantastic policy as well.

Reactions: drxman1
Really love when I'm walking into an establishment or pulling into a parking lot and a tribe of sweat covered shitbags turn the corner for my direction like god damn lobotomized hyenas. Each one looks like they're having a stroke from exhaustion. Their body types (which I assume is why they're doing this nonsense) look more androgynous than the next.

I guess these people have nothing else in their day which will require energy or focus, because if you're telling me work is their primary daily responsibility that's a lie. Hell, they must spend the second half of their day trying to stabilize themselves so as to not get arrested for public indecency.

Animals.

@ESPNStatsInfo: Dustin Johnson: 0 bogeys in last 30 holes of major championship golf.

Men and women in this country used to walk around in suits and dresses for even the most menial daily tasks. Now we just storm around in packs of like-minded morons covered in our own bodily filth and expect people to not only not be revolted by our disgusting sight, but somehow be impressed.

Take it to the god damn gym, Cayden.

If you want to push yourself physically, fine, I get it. That's your call. But do it in private.

Also, spare me your motivational pictures and quotes shared on IG and facebook, because I don't even consider what you're doing as involving motivation; it's privileged personal gratification. The asshole who has the time, money, and mental vacancy to do this shit is a weak narcissist, because this is ALL for you, bub, not for your kids, not for your wife or husband, not for your company, not for anything. IT'S YOU.

In fact, the only people who should be posting motivational pictures and quotes on social media are those that are exhausted from their daily grind, or who have been dealt a shitty hand in life, or are trying to get through a personal tragedy or grieving. Those people are the motivated ones because it takes every ounce of their being to get up the next morning and eat the steaming pile of shit that has been slopped on their plate.

Those are the ones who impress me. The ones that don't have the opportunity or the leisure to improve themselves and enhance their energy levels every day, week in and week out, with professional training. Those are the folks among us who are motivated.

Speaking of boats, lawyers and injuries, anyone in central KY seen those awful TV commercials for ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! in London (iirc)?

They show people out in boats on Cumberland, with the clear implication that ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! will shake people down so that you can live it up on the lake.

Cut to ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! mean-mugging in a tough-guy pose.

[sick]

The worst people are the ones who dress up like those physical activity freaks but they just drive down to their local Kroger for milk, cheese, Doritos, Lays, Coke, ham, ice cream, and bananas in their ill-fitting pussy-print-pants.

We've been over this AR biz before. Bolt open and clip out. Outside of Anth's comfort zone, and I apologized. Of course, none of my military friends would have freaked out.

Does Brax's sister like boats?

Reactions: Mashburned
We've been over this AR biz before. Bolt open and clip out. Outside of Anth's comfort zone, and I apologized. Of course, none of my military friends would have freaked out.
I didn't freak. I just left the situation. Guns don't freak me out when handled properly. Been around them my entire life. regardless the situation assault rifles should not be anywhere near a person consuming alcohol. The fact that you nonchalantly act as if I'm the loser in this situation tells me all I need to know. Don't really care about the macho military guys you were trying to impress with your little pretend navy seal opps maneuvers.

Reactions: _Chase_
Sick of you being mean to young American golfers, we've been over this. About had it with you, thisclose to summoning a #BasedGod curse on the entire damn bike race.
How is that mean? You get butt hurt any time I make a comment.

Fowler backdooring another top 5 in a major without competing.

Spieth hits his driver like a girl.

DJ had a bogey and likes the coke.

I really like all 3 of those dudes but you're reaching richie/Billy clyde territory.

Also, watch your mouth about the tour. People's life at risk here.

Boat is military trained in handling that type of firearm so I would be totally fine with him toting it around.

Absolutely *hate* going to eat after lifting. Feel like a total douche standing there with a cutoff/shorts at qdoba. Definitely a step below the under armour advertisements who feel the need to talk loudly about their workout. Basically if you are wearing the same brand of *everything* top to bottom you're a doosh. Only time that is acceptable is if you've got team gear and are on the team. Don't know why that bothers me so much but its a huge peeve of mine. Spend the $150 on a trainer instead of buying workout gear you'll most likely never wear.

I wouldn't have an issue either if we weren't all day game day drunk. Plenty of people are good drivers but I wouldn't ride in a car with them after they've been drinking. This is the same except with an assault rifle where the margin of error is really small. Guns should not be out at parties. Pretty simple for anyone who values life over bravado.

Reactions: WettCat
Would you rather Pope show off with a gun w/ no clip or ammunition in it or AK dump a drink on you for funsies if you had to choose one party scenario?

YOU CAN'T SAY NEITHER EITHER THAT IS AGAINST THE RULES OF THIS GAME.

I will give Anth has not had a great record attending my functions, lol. The two times in 3 years he's come over hasn't been pleasant for the guy. Once was my fault, the other...I just have no words. Guess that's why I upped the umbrella today. Shit happens. Don't think a drink on the head is a legit insurance claim hopefully.

I will state, in 3 years of heavy boating in Florida, my record is clear. This sucker is actually much easier to drive. Twin inboards makes handling a breeze.

Anyway, just want my new dad bud to have fun. I think Sloot deserves a day off too.

What are the gallery rules at the British? Place looks half-empty, must be a pretty wodie fan experience as far as the gallery for a major goes.

Talk about THE guys trip. St. Andrews for the Open? Shew. Golf, Drink, Eat, Gambol....be unreal. Maybe when we're 50 or something and I have all my friends back to normal? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT