ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake is way different than Crab Island. I could see people there not knowing how to swim and being fine there, it's waist deep. Yesterday the cove I dropped anchor in was 75ft deep. Water is up so high right now there is no shore. Literally just cliffs and rock.

I really don't even get in the water without some kind of flotation device. Could see how easy it would be for some drunk person to pass out, fall off boat, dunzo.

Wonder if I should start making people sign a waiver.

Love this marina so far. Harbor restaurant is nice and they deliver to your boat. Fat.

Cracking first collide of the day. Cheers wildcat friends

Have fun, and stay off the message boards!

I don't know about a waiver but if I'm you I make sure that new boat has been added to your umbrella policy and I'd go ahead and splurge the 50 bucks or so to increase the underlying liability on the boat itself to 500k or more. Nothing wrong with wanting to get out and have some fun, just make sure your ass is covered in case something bad goes down. Between your Porsche, big boat, and professional title you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen. Might want to look into a 3 mill umbrella to be frank.

Between your Porsche, big boat, and professional title you're a walking lawsuit waiting to happen.
SHHHHHHH!!! You're gonna ruin the eventual transformation of the X-RAYTED to the GYERO Floating Sports Bar feat. GYERO Law, LLC.

I'd say it has more to do with people being idiots than just being drunk. Of course, those two aren't mutually exclusive.

Drunk people can't walk very well, but they can walk. Drunk floating/swimming, something else would have to happen for a swimmer to drown 99% of the time.

Take the party cove, for example. 98% of the 500-1000 people in there are drunk on any given day, when's the last time someone drowned out there?

My mother sent me to swimming lessons when I was like 1. To pass, the mothers tossed you into the deep end of the pool. If you came up to the top, you passed. If you sank . . .

That was 1977.

I've never been scared of water in my entire life, but I am scared of dying by drowning/suffocation.

- I prefer Moerlein Lager House (drink local!) to Yard House, but both have a cool atmosphere, good food and great beer.

- Toby Keith's was pissed when the Banks allowed Tin Roof as no other country bars were supposed to be allowed. Kind of agree with them.

- Eric Church is the best thing going in country music.

- My realistic preferences:

pg- Smith (more realistically simmons)
sg- Monk
wing- alkins
combo f- bridges
c- ayton

Give me that and bring on the f'ing Dookies.

- Happy for Boat and I will come down sometime.

- Beginning a two-week birthday gauntlet for the lass. What a racket.

:smiley:

Really? God, I worship.

Be right back...

I thought you were the one who pointed her out when that all hit the web last year. Her self shot videos are so good they are pretty much production quality. She won the iCloud leak fur shur.

It was just an old plywood boat
75 Johnson with an electric choke
young boy two hands on the wheel
I can't replace the way it made me feel
And I would turn her sharp
And I would make it whine
He'd say, "You can't beat the way a old wood boat rides"
Just a little lake cross the Alabama line
But I was king of the ocean
When Daddy let me drive

:sunglasses:

Gracias Bt4, pumped up both of those today. I'm covered up now. Making dreams come true for someone (hopefully not)

Congrats Sae! Or was that planned?

Reactions: Btothe4th
Making dreams come true for someone (hopefully not)

I know you're joking (kind of), but you aren't making anyone's dreams come true if you get hit with a large policy limits claim. If that happens, chances are good you've maimed someone for life, killed them, etc... Every person I've ever met that's been hurt badly or had a loved one killed would trade every penny in the world to have their health back/ have them back.

You f*ck someone up, you pay for it, and that's how it should be.

If Beavis swims like he swings a golf club then I wouldn't be within 40 yards of him in a body of water. He'll not only drown, he'll take everyone in the vicinity down with him.

Despite what you may think, I'm very into safety. I've seen what happens to bodies. Don't want that on anyone.

That being said, I do try to have as much fun as possible between the buoys.

Reactions: _Chase_
Speaking of boats, lawyers and injuries, anyone in central KY seen those awful TV commercials for ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! in London (iirc)?

They show people out in boats on Cumberland, with the clear implication that ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! will shake people down so that you can live it up on the lake.

Cut to ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! mean-mugging in a tough-guy pose.

[sick]

Last edited:
Speaking of boats, lawyers and injuries, anyone in central KY seen those awful TV commercials for ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! in London (iirc)?

They show people out in boats on Cumberland, with the clear implication that ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! will shake people down so that you can live it up on the lake.

Cut to ATTORNEYSCOTTFOSTER!!!! mean-mugging in a tough-guy pose.

[sick]
Is that the guy with a commercial showing him flying a plane to attend to a client?

* lass can't swim. ie, im dating a ninjaboo.

* sitting in beautiful claremont new hampshire. giving this 100-mile foot race another shot. The vermont 100. There will be 300ish runners, as well as hundreds of horses running the same trail.

been busting my anus. dropped about 15 by cleaning up my diet. lots of hill work. been running mid day in 95-degree heat and sick humidity.

as baby georges consigliere, I'll be attempting this thing in his honor. will send belt buckle pics upon completion. race starts at 4am. wish me luck.

Reactions: anthonys735
- my wife decided, probably after reading some henpost on some mommyblog, to teach our son the "correct" word for his penis, so now it's just a non-stop laff riot of him trying to insert the word "penis" into everything. Penis.

- I forget the guy's name but there's some defense attorney in South Carolina with the greatest ad ever. It's like an old T.I. video.

Reactions: anthonys735
UCL, I haven't seen an ad with a plane. But here he is.

0.jpg

My daughter much prefers the word fart to toot. I've called her all manner of Fart derivatives just joking around, and its rubbing off on her. She said "Shush Farty" to my wife the other night when she told her to do something.

Reactions: Mashburned
My son used to think the word was "wenis" (an amalgam of "weiner and penis", I guess). That was about 10 years ago; however, I still use it. It's perfect.

Oops, forgot to add IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT