ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Really has been nothing but a shit sandwich buffet since the loss to Wisonsin.

Would you like the diarrhea on white or wheat? Rinse. Repeat.

I don't get Netflix. They made $23 million this quarter with an increase in subscribers........and the stock goes up $85.00.

Meanwhile, Apple is putting $10-20 Billion in the bank every quarter and the stock seems stuck in neutral.

I get the growth thing and split adjustments but it is still crazy.

Originally posted by SAECATFAN:
Originally posted by Wodie Sloot:
The following still owe for the Bryant Bracket:

Joey Rupption - $10
Bernie - $10
SAE - $20
Ninjaken - $10
Wildcat Willy - $10

Thanks in advance, you guys.
LOL at that list.
Sorry, Sloot.

I thought I had cancelled my entry when I realized I had to sign up for that DWolla bullshit.

After the LeagueSafe debacle of this fantasy season, I will Chase QuickPaySM it to your email - Take it or leave it.

- Going to a Snoop Dogg concert tonight in a small 700 person venue. Should be pretty dope.

- Duke winning has really slowed down my recovery progress from the FF loss. Still hear about it every day.

- Sonic Limeade, not mad.

- Stanley Cup Playoffs > NBA Playoffs.

- F Booker.

That squelching noise is me jerking off to that Star Wars trailer.

Work has been a beast this week. Expecting 90% chance of rain on Saturday and Sunday. NBA games all day? Damn straight.

Pellies are up for getting their ish pushed in but it's still gonna be fun seeing UK's first transcendent star take the playoff stage.

Screw the Leastern conference. That western conference playoff is going to be a bloodbath. It's going to to be the NBA equivalent of the first scene in Saving Private Ryan. (Cue someone whining about comparing the playoffs to war)
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by IsRichieGonnaStart:
Really has been nothing but a shit sandwich buffet since the loss to Wisonsin.
DIDN'T YOU SEE THE NEW STAR WARS TRAILER???

From the management:
A few things for you guys to know about the new system that I think you'll like:

BOARDS ARE RESPONSIVE
Desktop, phone, tablet -- whatever you're using, the board will be optimized for it.
DYNAMIC QUOTING
What you select within a thread can be quoted without copying and pasting any code. You select what you want to quote and click Reply over that selection, and it will be put automatically in your reply. You can quote multiple posts and automatic quoting is set up so that you can always follow the conversation with a user forgetting to quote.
IMPROVED SEARCHING
There's no limit on thread history. Far better searches.
BETTER IMBEDDING
Tweets, videos, pictures, etc. Not only can we embed that stuff now, we can do it easily.
A NEW TROPHY STRUCTURE
The new system lets us award a variety of trophies and not just a specific honor based on number of posts. So if people like a post, they can say so, and our most-liked users will get trophies. People who get a bunch of responses will get awards. There are lots of things we can set up here.
cool.r191677.gif

Honey, look at the new message boards trophies i won today while dicking off at work.
embarassed.r191677.gif

Originally posted by ktatum:

That squelching noise is me jerking off to that Star Wars trailer.
Was as obsessed with Star Wars as a kid could be. Was definitely my favorite over GI Joe and Transformers.

When it comes out I'll go see it, just like I did those movies, but that's about it for me.

To be fair...towing companies and their employees are usually huge pieces of shit. Still, you can't say that stuff if you're a public figure.

Originally posted by ukrjr1:
To be fair...towing companies and their employees are usually huge pieces of shit. Still, you can't say that stuff if you're a public figure.
Haven't watched the video, but this ^.

What a See You Next Tuesday. She's got one skillset and that's her looks. I'm sure she's realllllly bright. She might have a second set if she knows how to polish knobs.

She has a Master's from Northwestern, one of the best programs in the country for her field...she was 100% in the wrong, you can't treat people like that no matter what the circumstance, but still, in the words of Chris Rock...

I understand.

Spake is the sweet Milf you want to marry.

McHenry is the smoking hardcore bitch you want to snap it off in.

My sources are telling me that Liquor Barn will have Pappy at 9am tomorrow.

Waiting for Chief to confirm or deny.

It doesn't matter whether you're a public figure or not.. you can't say that stuff if you're a decent human being. She wasn't drunk or in some other way impaired and the lady wasn't provoking her. It'll blow over and she'll issue some sort of apology talking about how it was a one time mistake she'll learn from/heat of the moment but does anyone really think that's not who she probably really is? Talking down to people because of a perceived lot in life/money/etc is gross.

- McHenry knew she was on video, even looked at the camera after she was made aware, then decided on her own to continue her tirade. Alum is right, this is exactly who she is. The Graffrees and McHenrys of this world are why we are overdue for a plague.

- on the verge of starting to get paid for the writing gig, pretty pumped, not gonna lie.

- Orphan Black is solid show, digging the actress too.

- It is amazing the amount of great TV shows in the past few years that have come to an end or will be soon:

Justified
Arrested Development
Mad Men
Parks and Rec
30 Rock
Dexter
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
House
Sopranos
(not including the office cause it ended when Carell left)

I actually liked the leaked Batman v Superman trailer too.

Damn at the nerdstolgia with Han and Chewie.

Zimmerman is why I don't pay attention to recruiting anymore. Too many ups and downs during the actual playing to just be a mess all spring and summer.

I hope passing on Blakeney, Bragg and Bryant doesn't come back to haunt us.

This is what i would like to see next year. To put us on the NEXT level we need 1 of Brown,Ingram and Newman.

Ulis,Briscoe,Ingram(or Brown,Newman),Poy,Skal

Off the bench Mathews, Lee,Thorne Jr., Mulder.

If this happens id be happy.

ADVERTISEMENT