ADVERTISEMENT

Great Article on Mulder

“I just want to get to Lexington and get to work. I am going to be playing with great guys over the next year or two and coach Cal will give me a chance to sharpen skills in all aspects of the game. But I do not want to be defined as a guy who just shoots. I want to rebound, play hard on defense, set screens. I want to help in every aspect.”

Reactions: bigc45157
The more I hear Mulder talk the more confidence I have in his ability to contribute from day one. Mulder seems hungry and ready to prove himself. Can't wait to see what he does in the blue and white!

Now it is easier to understand why Rick didn't want this kid(Mulder didn't want to jack up 25 crazy shots a game)he would have never fit in at UL:)

It baffles me that we might have one of the longest most athletic wings in college who might also be one of the best shooters. Hope he lives up

Reactions: UK2KC-A-T-S
It baffles me that we might have one of the longest most athletic wings in college who might also be one of the best shooters. Hope he lives up

Yep, let's just go overboard and proclaim him a number one draft pick one day. Let him be who he is. Can one UK player just be allowed to play without all the hype...

Only time will tell how he will do at UK but I sure like the way he talks He evidently has a great attitude and work ethic and that is at least half of the battle to be a UK basketball player.

A player that can shoot 40 plus from the three line, likes to rebound, wants to be a good defender and is a team first player. What is there to not like about this kid.

Reactions: railroadkat_1
Only time will tell how he will do at UK but I sure like the way he talks He evidently has a great attitude and work ethic and that is at least half of the battle to be a UK basketball player.

A player that can shoot 40 plus from the three line, likes to rebound, wants to be a good defender and is a team first player. What is there to not like about this kid.

ADVERTISEMENT