ADVERTISEMENT

Grades: UK gets a "F"

It is a weekly grade that only bases it off of that weeks games. We didn't lose 3 games in a row this week.
No UK just let a bubble team absolutely dominate them because they cannot figure out how to defend a high ball screen or stop letting their opponent get the ball five feet from the basket at will. The next time UK plays with their hands up when guarding the man making the entry pass will be the first time as well as when the post “defender” does something other than stand behind his man doing nothing.

Continue to not do the things most high school players know and the grade is only an F because nothing worse can be given.

No UK just let a bubble team absolutely dominate them because they cannot figure out how to defend a high ball screen or stop letting their opponent get the ball five feet from the basket at will. The next time UK plays with their hands up when guarding the man making the entry pass will be the first time as well as when the post “defender” does something other than stand behind his man doing nothing.

Continue to not do the things most high school players know and the grade is only an F because nothing worse can be given.
I wasn't really arguing about our grade. Despite destroying Vandy we lost a home game that we should have won and earned that F. My point was more about them giving Kansas a better grade than they deserved.

I wasn't really arguing about our grade. Despite destroying Vandy we lost a home game that we should have won and earned that F. My point was more about them giving Kansas a better grade than they deserved.
And my point was I bet KU didn’t get beat 12 straight times on the same thing (can’t even call it a play) and fail to adjust.

We received an F last week as well. I do not expect to receive anything but F’s the rest of the season. We’re just now getting to the hardest part of our schedule.

Reactions: fisherscatfan
Then why the hell are you whining about their grade? You don’t know how they played so what’s your basis other than the media is being mean to UK?
It's pretty easy to understand that they give the grade based on the result not on every play. I guess some things can't be dumbed down enough for some people though.

This team should be called the "Charity Cats". Whoever NEEDS to have a big win to help them get in the ncaa tournament or "save" their season, we just lay down and give it to them. First A&M, then Florida, now Gonzaga. Who's the next fringe bubble team we play that needs a big win?? Because we'll surely give it to them.

It's pretty easy to understand that they give the grade based on the result not on every play. I guess some things can't be dumbed down enough for some people though.
You are so damn dense. Every single team that loses deserves and receives an F. Really? UT didn’t in that group. You are the same guy whining about the article on Cal’s coaching tree and the media didnt call out Coach K.

Thank god the media is finally calling out Cal because when he leaves this is going to help counter his narrative that UK fans are unreasonable etc.

You are so damn dense. Every single team that loses deserves and receives an F. Really? UT didn’t in that group. You are the same guy whining about the article on Cal’s coaching tree and the media didnt call out Coach K.
And you are the same guy who is complaining about everything UK. I am in no mood to deal with a douchebag such as yourself so on ignore you go.

Talk about dumbing down something for another poster yet unaware that Kansas won against a ranked team also last week.

Not sure how it’s even debatable that UK is a F the last two weeks or the season.

Kansas has a bad loss and then beats a ranked team. Seams easy for a C there too.

And you are the same guy who is complaining about everything UK. I am in no mood to deal with a douchebag such as yourself so on ignore you go.
Thank you. You whine about everything that UK being treated unfair versus looking at the obvious.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT