ADVERTISEMENT

Good News Regarding Jamal Murray

I just watched the hoop summit again and I'm so impressed with how smooth Murray is! He blended so well into the flow of the game. Did I hear somewhere that he's a little older than a high school junior in US would be?

I just watched the hoop summit again and I'm so impressed with how smooth Murray is! He blended so well into the flow of the game. Did I hear somewhere that he's a little older than a high school junior in US would be?

He's 18 right now

Last edited:
Reactions: UKPopcat
This is the kid I want more than anyone left, even over Brown and Diallo. He seems to have an old school game that would play well with Ulis and Briscoe, and three elite guards plays really well in today's game. Wichita State has had a couple of great years in a row with 3 stud guards, and they didn't have anything like Skal, Poythress and Lee up front

Murray is the top guy in my book.

We need a big time shooter/scorer. He fits the bill.

And his size at 6'5, 205-ish with a 6'7 wingspan he can defend the 2 or 3. So he and Briscoe (6'4, 215-ish, 6'8 wingspan) can handle the wings together on the defensive end.

He's the perfect weapon for the DDMO to put with Ulis and Briscoe. Those three would be deadly together. One drives and the others spot up. Labissiere or Lee opposite the ball, ready for an alley oop or rebound. Poythress also ready to rebound from the 4 spot. I like that combination of players together. Would be fun. I hope it happens. Cal has gotten away from guard oriented ball and has been featuring a strong post up game the last few seasons. I am kind of looking forward to us being a guard first offense again. Like AD, Labissiere is going to score without having to be fed the ball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT