ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck selling season tickets next year

PensacolaBlue

Blue Chip Prospect
Nov 26, 2022
There will be those who have had season tickets for years and will buy regardless, the disillusioned fans that think Stoops is the best coach we can get, but I doubt many on the fence folks will bother supporting another year of Stoops’ poor coaching, Iowa style offense and bend but not break defense. I know I will never again buy the preseason hype with this guy in charge.

You aint' kiddin

Home slate looks like non conference scrubs to start
UGA
USC
Vandy
Auburn

With UL to end the year

At least that dreadful Mississipi St game is gone

You aint' kiddin

Home slate looks like non conference scrubs to start
UGA
USC
Vandy
Auburn

With UL to end the year

At least that dreadful Mississipi St game is gone
That might lead to a few wins ( can the schedule really be that easy ??) but gonna be hell on attendance , who wants to send big bucks on that ? And shouldn't be a newsflash but todays dollar is worth about 70-75 % of what it was 2-3 years ago . People struggling with inflation are not going to drop 400-500 bucks on a game at Kroger Field /

Wait until Texas and Oklahoma come calling...it will be a perpetual bloodbath with this coaching staff...
In my job, I come in contact with fans of other big programs around the country. Many times we will have good discussions about CFB. They tell me UK should be a higher tier program. We have the facilities, the great fan base, and money. Then they all say, UK need’s a good coach. I find it interesting that fans from other big programs see that.

A good place to start is not attending the toilet bowl.
Seven loss season..."Thar she blows..."

rnfbKbR.png

I dropped my 2 Season Tickets and Blue Parking pass this season after 41 years. Not because of Stoops but really glad I did now

Reactions: ManitouDan
A lack of ticket sales will be the only way Barnhart wakes up.
Yes . It took 20,000 fewer season ticket sales to convince MB he had to get rid of Joker . Of course , we never recovered most of them. Remember 70,000 strong .

Yeah I was driving 2 hours to get there in two hours back sometimes getting home at one or 2 o’clock in the morning due to traffic and I’m going to make a value judgment that it’s just not worth it anymore

Live in northern Kentucky. No more day trips for me. Cheaper and easier watching the beat downs on TV.
And. Find you can unwind emotionally much easier if you just turn on another program or good ball game . Hard to do when you’re fighting getting out of the parking lot and driving home

Ha! Next year when Mitch turns on the hype machine and a blue mist spreads from Hickman to Pike, from the bridges of the north to the long desolate border with Tennessee in the south, the fans will inhale deeply. They will hold it.........and hold it.................................and hold it..............................................................................................................and hold it....................................................................................................................................................................................................................and hold it........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................and hold it........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT