ADVERTISEMENT

Good evening Cats fans

Federal Cat

Sophomore
Apr 27, 2012
First time poster, long time lurker since 1999 when it was Catspause then changed to Catsillustrated, now to rivals so I had to make an account to look at RuppsRafters, so here I am, glad to be here.

Welcome.

I'd warn you to run, but if you've read and lurked this long, you're already hooked like the rest of us.
Yeah Gonzo were all cracked up, spend way to much time on these boards, I lurked since 99 till I had too make an account to log on the Rafters.

love-boat-isaac-o.gif

You must be incredibly patient. How could you read since 1999 and keep yourself from replying, cheering, congratulating, jabbing, threatening, chastising, arm chair coaching? I haven't the restraint. Heck, when the "Door" was on, I couldn't keep quiet for more than 2 minutes!
Welcome!

You must be incredibly patient. How could you read since 1999 and keep yourself from replying, cheering, congratulating, jabbing, threatening, chastising, arm chair coaching? I haven't the restraint. Heck, when the "Door" was on, I couldn't keep quiet for more than 2 minutes!
Welcome!
Work way to much, kinda computer challenged, lazy, I was here through it all when I wasn't working.

ADVERTISEMENT