ADVERTISEMENT

German players: Canada is a very weak team.

8pm

Reactions: Big BlueBeard
I saw where someone said they overheard a German player say it to the German coach. I never saw a quote or sound bite on record from a German player.

I also don’t believe everything I read on the internet!

You can't say it on the internet if it's not true.
mijmfVX.gif

They’ll end up losing to Africa and saying the same thing. Get beat by everyone, cry about how weak they are. Very Euro of them. Now put on your little ballet shoes and capris pants and run along Fritz.
Would not surprise me if Africa beat them.

Reactions: chroix
Was hoping to play Germany for motivation factors.

Wouldn't surprise me if Canada played us much tougher tonight than the first game. Sure there will be some home cooking as well.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
"Everything is inferior to our German performances. Now, that will be 8k in repairs on our fine German auto engineering. And while you wait, you can listen to the entire Nibelungen cycle by one of the morally questionable composers in history."

Reactions: drbubba
So, no quotes anywhere of any of these guys actually saying this stuff? Awesome work guys

So, no quotes anywhere of any of these guys actually saying this stuff? Awesome work guys
“Errr yah, Canada is a very weak team” a German player continued “reminds us of France, not strong like the German luftwaffe”

No quotes needed, a guy on twitter with KSR in his name said he walked by them out in Toronto and overheard a player saying it in English to an assistant. This is proof that the German team loves running their mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT