ADVERTISEMENT

Garrick Sherman (Michigan State) ...

C8TS

Junior
Nov 8, 2011
@gsherm11: I pissed in a condom and gave it to Durrell summers to pass a drug test. Suck it #NCAA #stillwenttothefinalfour #suckstobeyou

Wow ...

You should read this guys tweets. He apparently hates the NCAA and says that he will make them look stupid. Says it really happened but if they came to him, he would just deny it and make them look more stupid.

Crazy stuff.

While it's kind of crazy to hear a former athlete say this in public, it goes on everywhere. I tutored for a college football team, and this type of stuff happens all the time. Everyone in the program knows about it, too.

Even takes a shot at "Kentucky players' salaries." Would love to hear him elaborate on many of those tweets. Most of them are far from shocking and its hard to disagree with many of them.

Also played for Notre Dame.

20121129NotreDame3.jpg

Dude is hilarious on twitter.
Let's see how many roll with the UK comment from other fanbases.

You should read his back and forth with Gottlieb from a couple years ago. Calling him out for the stealing credit cards debacle... Lol
Izzo indeed kicked Lucious and Allen both off that team for smoking pot. They ended up at Iowa State.

He's right about a lot of this stuff. I played D-1 ball and we had about 5 guys on the team that would toke up pretty regularly. Coach even caught wind of it but nobody lost their scholly and it was handled internally. Not really a shocker that college guys do this but you have to wonder if anything will come of this.

Even takes a shot at "Kentucky players' salaries."

Further proof that alcohol, UofL fan boards, and twitter don't mix.

Funny how everyone trashed Henderson and called him classless for waiting for the perfect moment to get back at snooty Erin Andrews, but seems to be taking up for this dude I've never heard of or at least acting like any of what he says is worthy of an investigation. To me he just comes across as bitter about having never been a star at MSU so he's lashing out at the world, and dragging UK into his little vendetta just proves to me that he's yet another hater with zero proof to back up his claims so that disqualifies anything he says to me. Also doesn't seem like the type of guy I'd go to if I needed clean urine.

At least Henderson could ball.

While part of me thinks he's a d-bag for bashing UK, this type of honesty and transparency is exactly what needs to happen regarding the NCAA. We need more than just fans and certain media members to point out their hypocrisy.

It's kind of like politicians. The layperson or citizen speaking out will always be perceived as "well, they have an agenda or don't really know how things work." When employees, former employees or former politicians start to expose the current people in power, it means a bit more.

Further proof that alcohol, UofL fan boards, and twitter don't mix.

Funny how everyone trashed Henderson and called him classless for waiting for the perfect moment to get back at snooty Erin Andrews, but seems to be taking up for this dude I've never heard of or at least acting like any of what he says is worthy of an investigation. To me he just comes across as bitter about having never been a star at MSU so he's lashing out at the world, and dragging UK into his little vendetta just proves to me that he's yet another hater with zero proof to back up his claims so that disqualifies anything he says to me. Also doesn't seem like the type of guy I'd go to if I needed clean urine.

At least Henderson could ball.

I don't remember anyone bashing Henderson for that, I could be wrong though. I mostly remember people thinking it was awesome and well played by him.

Nothing will happen, simply for the fact that the Drunken Twit will not talk with the NCAA to substantiate any of his claims. It is funny though.

Everyone pointed it out. Nobody trashed him for that. However, bringing his name back up generated a lot of retroactive trashing of him for things he did in the past.

And Indiana still sucks

Not an Indiana thread. Shouldn't be trying to make it into one...I didn't.

Garrick Sherman has a hilarious video link of him not giving a flying fig while on the basketball court - good times.

He's trying to be the Jose Conseco of college bball, just a little bit.

I am on board with anyone who calls out the NCAA for the POS organization that they are. Minus the UK garb, everything else was funny.

I can't imagine that his pro organization's brass approved of this. Bad look for the guy, which is a bad look for them.

I don't remember anyone bashing Henderson for that, I could be wrong though. I mostly remember people thinking it was awesome and well played by him.

I'm talking about strictly on this board, a few thought it was awesome but most called him classless and a crackhead, among other names.

Wasn't there an off the cuff remark made by Izzo about us last year? Think we're getting a picture of what Mr. Izzo thinks of us behind the scenes.

ADVERTISEMENT