ADVERTISEMENT

Game is sold out

There's nothing more meaningless than a college football bowl game.
Yes, In one way but it has some great meaning when we are talking about extra practice time, getting our 2's reps in practice and getting a jump start on next year. Also has some meaning for fans as we get to see the team one last time this year. I know the 4 straight bowl wins was nice and last year with out opt outs and the blowout loss to Iowa left the hangover of the loss till fall. If we beat Clemson then we go into spring with momentum.

Reactions: BelfryKYCatFanatic
Eh...the poster isn't entirely wrong. Especially since the college football playoff was established, guys are now sitting out left and right. This wasn't a big issue at all pre playoff.

Also, who wants to watch a bunch of mediocre 6-6 to 8-4 teams playing mediocre football against each other. Crappy product.
Wrong. Or have you noticed one of the teams is KENTUCKY. This is a Kentucky board.

That doesn't take away from the fact that UK is a mediocre football program, playing another mediocre team, in a mediocre bowl game. Sorry if that fact bothers you.
So when UK is mediocre in basketball you don’t follow them?

You need to take a seat, boy.

So when UK is mediocre in basketball you don’t follow them?

You need to take a seat, boy.
Don't recall saying I don't follow UK football when they are mediocre...UK football is mediocre every year lol. Still means they are playing in a meaningless, mediocre bowl against another mediocre team.

Don't recall saying I don't follow UK football when they are mediocre...UK football is mediocre every year lol. Still means they are playing in a meaningless, mediocre bowl against another mediocre team.
We’re having a down year under Stoops. It’s not like Cal doesn’t have down years

Not sure how a thread about Rupp being sold out turned into a pissing match between the football only fan that hates UK Basketball and some of you but sure he is making a fool of himself as usual.

Glad the bowl game had good attendance and glad Rupp is sold out.

Not sure how a thread about Rupp being sold out turned into a pissing match between the football only fan that hates UK Basketball and some of you but sure he is making a fool of himself as usual.

Glad the bowl game had good attendance and glad Rupp is sold out.
You suck. Please sign off. You talk like the expert on everything and try to set expectations but despite what you think, your s@it stinks. Btw I don’t hate UK basketball—I just never watch it

Last edited:
What about all the Cal defenders saying the games weren’t selling out because it’s easier to stay home and watch on tv?

It was because the horrible product he was putting on the floor.

Reactions: Blueworld_3.0
Wonder what the scanned attendance will be. Surprised upper student section tickets sold.
Yep, "sold out" doesn't guarantee a full arena. Pretty sure some of those big $$$ seats in Rupp are held by many who were in Florida today. Does UK even still make public the scanned ticket totals?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT