ADVERTISEMENT

From one BBN member to the rest--UPDATED 6/3 WITH RESULTS.

I just noticed that it lets me F5 refresh the screen and I can vote again as soon as the video begins. [smoke]

I think if they see a second vote within a day from the same device/IP address that they only count the first.

I voted, but not for the OP. I found the other videos more deserving. Just because he's a UK fan doesn't make his family more deserving.

I voted, but not for the OP. I found the other videos more deserving. Just because he's a UK fan doesn't make his family more deserving.

you-are-a-douchebag.png

Good for you. There were a couple of other really good videos; I personally think the professionally edited one with the four kids is particularly great.

Update 5/22: Our video continues to have the most views of the 12 finalists, and the margin has been increasing! Hopefully that trend continues and correlates with actual votes. BBN is helping us get there!

Reactions: bdkatfan
Army81, one word, Loyalty. Learn it, live it. If you can't, there is no point to coming on here and telling them you did not vote for them. Classless move on your part. Good thing you and I did not serve together, I would have taught you a thing or two.

i've voted for the star wars vid 15 times per day, from 15 different proxies, cheers

Do you think that's our video? Or are you just doing me the service of kindly informing me that you're voting for someone else's video 15x a day? Ours is the one that's designed as a storybook.

Reactions: martycat1
Do you think that's our video? Or are you just doing me the service of kindly informing me that you're voting for someone else's video 15x a day? Ours is the one that's designed as a storybook.

Poker has a license to make people miserable. That's just how he rolls. Secretly, however, he's voting for your little girl over and over, crying tears of hope and joy each time the view count goes up. He's probably got screen shots of your daughter printed out ready to share with his mom's Sunday school class tomorrow morning. This is in the bag, dude. You'll be thanking him. Just wait.

Update 5/22: Our video continues to have the most views of the 12 finalists, and the margin has been increasing! Hopefully that trend continues and correlates with actual votes. BBN is helping us get there!

Some just have to try to be cute.

Reactions: bdkatfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT