ADVERTISEMENT

Frank Vogel

I hope Vogel replaces Calipari someday and has Rondo as his main assistant coach.
That’s about the only thing I can think of that Duke and UNCheat do that I wish that we did is take care of ex players and have some on the coaching staff.

Harden actually produced some in the playoffs, TB did not. But I’d get rid of both of them asap if it were me.
TH had 19 in game 7, Harden went 0-1000 in the games 5-7 lol. Harris is a solid 3-4th player and they had to pay him after they let Butler walk. They could trade him and another player to Portland for the 3rd pick. Sixers get a young star to help Maxey and Embid, free up cap space from Harden and Harris and sign a stud in FA.

Agreed! He’s our modern version of Rod Strickland. I wish Cal would put him completely in charge of the offense like he did at South Carolina. That was a display of mastery.
Ulis was an extremely intelligent basketball player and I’d say it didn’t surprise anyone that he would be a good coach on our staff. I hope to see some other ex Kentucky players eventually end up on the staff too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT