ADVERTISEMENT

Formula One

Why can't they run the Vegas race when people are awake?
Because 99% of their fans don’t live in America, pretty simple.
You don’t wanna run the race during the day in Vegas. The appeal is all the bright lights. Although that sphere has to be distracting as hell
The sphere couldn’t have any yellow, red or green last night.

-I don’t understand how it’s fun to be a fan though. I really liked the Netflix series but as a sport for over a decade no one won but Hamilton.

Now it appears no one will win for a decade besides Verstappen, with Hamilton stealing 1 or 2 a season.

How’s that fun to watch unless you’re a fan of the Red Bull team?

Because 99% of their fans don’t live in America, pretty simple.

The sphere couldn’t have any yellow, red or green last night.

-I don’t understand how it’s fun to be a fan though. I really liked the Netflix series but as a sport for over a decade no one won but Hamilton.

Now it appears no one will win for a decade besides Verstappen, with Hamilton stealing 1 or 2 a season.

How’s that fun to watch unless you’re a fan of the Red Bull team?
If you didn’t think today’s race was exciting, then F1 will never be for you. Which is fine, F1 is not for everyone and some people will never get into it.

But today’s race was a good one.

Reactions: Fast3ddy
If you didn’t think today’s race was exciting, then F1 will never be for you. Which is fine, F1 is not for everyone and some people will never get into it.

But today’s race was a good one.
You very well m maybe correct, I was asleep though.

I thought the race was fantastic though I’m not a big fan of the track. The 50 laps flew by for me and there was so much drama and a lot of movement within the field

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT