ADVERTISEMENT

Ford predicting 4 Cats in lottery

U mind telling us who they are? KAT, Booker, Lyles, and who's the fourth? It would be nice to have the info, and not get teased. I'm not an ESPN insider so I don't think I can look it up. TIA.

1. KAT
6. WCS
9. Booker
12. Lyles

No Johnson or Twins in his first round projections

Booker had the best shuttle time since 2002! That's and did great in agility test. The combine helped him out more than anyone else.

Perfect way to close out the season:

* Land Murray
* Towns goes #1
* Lyles, WCS, and Booker also end up in the lottery

I'd be cool with that. It's more than reasonable and keeps the momentum with Kentucky going into next season.

Reactions: brianpoe
Someone remind me how the crap we lost to Wisconsin!!! Dang.
Same way that Coach K lost with 4 lottery picks in 1999 - After winning a zillion games straight, he ran into another HOF coach with a great team that had a better night than his team.

Reactions: brianpoe
Can't believe that in his 2011 mock draft, Ford got the last four picks in the second round. A Slovakian, a Slovenian, a Latvian, and a Starvinian.

You have Cal for a coach.

Always Remember: Duke Owns Uk
2014- Mercer 78, Duke 71
2013- Louisville 85, Duke 63
2012- Lehigh 75, Duke 70
2011- Arizona 93, Duke 77
2009- Villanova 77, Duke 54
2008- West Virginia 73, Duke 67
2007- VCU 79, Duke 77

Someone remind me how the crap we lost to Wisconsin!!! Dang.

Just proves yet again, you can take the five best guys on a good night and beat them with five good guys on their best night.

Been happening since they mounted the first peach basket.

If, as Cal has been quoted as saying, he and the assistants didn't watch film of Wisconsin's earlier games this season and didn't have the players watch film of Wisconsin's earlier games this season, then ... we got beat because the players and the coaches didn't watch film of Wisconsin's earlier games this season. Kaminsky's offensive moves, in particular, were so unathletic and so predictable that WCS, KAT, and Lyles should have been able to snuff out a large part of his offensive production, just by watching film and knowing exactly what was coming and what were the indicators of the beginnings of his pet moves.

I just think that Cal didn't do a very good coaching job in preparing for that game or during the game.

Just MHO, of course.

ADVERTISEMENT