ADVERTISEMENT

Florida Player Involved in Armed Robbery

Petrino and Jurich on a conference call on line one...We will take you in and heal you
smokin.r191677.gif

Sounds to me like this guy wasn't going to last too long in a football program anyway, but are they saying the two robbers used him to get in the door, and is that a story they could have made up thinking having a football star involved could help them out?

But the thing that really bothers me from the story, which reinforces what I thought before, is that if you are driving your car and you are unaware one of your passengers has some marijuana and he stuffs it under your seat if you get stopped you are the one that goes to jail. How stupid and just wrong is that, if that is the way it works.

I sure hope that isn't the way it works.

Originally posted by jauk11:

Originally posted by KopiKat:

Originally posted by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY:

Originally posted by Poetax:
Yup, another ul recruit.
Have they taken one of these kinds before?
excuse me. One?
A better question, have they ever turned down one like this?
On 'these kinds' meant the robbery front. Can remember a lot of rapists, druggies and many kicked off teams with no specific reason given. Wasn't sure about the robbery venture.

Originally posted by Poetax:
Yup, another ul recruit.
More than just ul, Bama brought a kid back from JUCO they dismissed who was part of knocking a Bama student out and robbing him, they signed the kid Richt dismissed who was under felony indictment for choking and beating his girlfriend after 3 months at JUCO, he repeated that same thing once he was at Bama and is now dismissed from there. Auburn took 2 thieves who where dismissed from their original teams and after a year at JUCO was welcomed with open arms and started at qb, they also recruited the DT we dismissed for domestic violence and were upset Bama got him. They also welcomed a kid who told a UGA professor to F off when asked to stop disturbing the class. Les Miles lets his team vote on punishment, star RB beats some kid to a pulp, charged and team voted no discipline and thats what happened, Honey Badger failed 10 drug test before any discipline. Lots of schools overlook things, AU and ul, strange how those two are connected, are probably the worst. Wait till you get a good look at Gus on the sideline, what a jerk.

ADVERTISEMENT