ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson ...

Lloyd with another dog crap March performance. Young head coach but sucks in March. Maybe he will eventually get better there.

Clemson has a great coach. I mean, Brownell would never be mentioned for a job like ours because he isnt a smooth talking, car salesman, but his teams are always well coached and tough as nails. They run an offense. They know how to stay in front of their man. They know how to guard screens. They have a coach that actually knows how to dictate tempo.

The more I watch these games, the more I get ticked at Cal.....such an unorganized and unprepared cluster---.

It’s not so much that Clemson looks better than Kentucky.

It’s that Clemson looks SO much better than our career-revving, five-years-in-coming, now-Cal-finally-has-dawgs-again renaissance we’re-finally-going-to-not-suck-again-well-I-mean-at-least-for-one-year team.

Clemson looks SO much better than THAT Kentucky team looks. I mean, looked before it got bounced on the freaking opening day of 64-team play.

I'll root for anyone other than UNC, Duke, Arizona, UConn, Houston and Gonzaga. If EweT were to win it, it would be like pouring gas on 3C.

People have no idea how awful UT lucking up to win one would be. All I’ve heard for a few years is the bullshit that U.K. can’t do what we’ve always done blah blah. They get to a final four and Calipari’s days are f’n numbered like never before.

Reactions: BigBlueFanGA
Clemson lost to the following teams this year
at home to Georgia Tech
Notre Dame
Miami
Boston College
at home to Virginia
Memphis
Wake Forest

Reactions: Fox2monk
It’s not so much that Clemson looks better than Kentucky.

It’s that Clemson looks SO much better than our career-revving, five-years-in-coming, now-Cal-finally-has-dawgs-again renaissance we’re-finally-going-to-not-suck-again-well-I-mean-at-least-for-one-year team.

Clemson looks SO much better than THAT Kentucky team looks. I mean, looked before it got bounced on the freaking opening day of 64-team play.
You forgot “Built for March” in there.

Must be nice to make a Sweet 16? What? Cal has 8 Sweet 16’s in his time at UK. Clemson has 5 in the history of their program. Make your BS make sense.

My post was not Sweet 16 related.

It was the fact that Clemson was playing in sweet 16 and UK LOST in 1st round.

I think any sports fan would look at these teams and say that UK has more talent and they lost to a 14 seed that had NAIA PLAYERS.

Simple point. Uk should still be playing on Thursday... they are not .. Clemson was.

It's not an indictment on Clemson as much as it is UK losing in 1st round. Again... to an inferior team... while not starting 2 possible top 10 lottery players.

You simply can NOT make this Ish up

You're a clown. How long has it been since we've made it there? These feeble arguments you make would be laughable if you weren't so inept.
I’m a clown for posting facts? Sure unhinged weirdo. Mad because y’all’s ignorance keeps getting exposed. It’s not an argument, it’s literally a fact. Keep crying about it and it will still be a fact.

I’m a clown for posting facts? Sure unhinged weirdo. Mad because y’all’s ignorance keeps getting exposed. It’s not an argument, it’s literally a fact. Keep crying about it and it will still be a fact.
Says the moronic outlier.

Reactions: cathead64
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT