ADVERTISEMENT

Clemson ...

Looks better than UK..

Think about that for a second....

That's how far we have fallen!!

Sweating 1st rd NCAA games... smh... roster turnover next!! Cal can't coach his way out of paper bag!! Barnhart clueless!!

Burn it down!!! Closter BS

Dr RB
Blah, blah, blah.

Reactions: flacat22
Looks better than UK..

Think about that for a second....

That's how far we have fallen!!

Sweating 1st rd NCAA games... smh... roster turnover next!! Cal can't coach his way out of paper bag!! Barnhart clueless!!

Burn it down!!! Closter BS

Dr RB
I know, they looked good throughout the year but it’s sad that they preform when it matters and we looked like it was our first game together.

I don’t know how many times they have used the word ‘defense’ and throw in some very fortunate shots and that along with AZ missing the 3 are the recipe for Arizona going home. Come on…the banked 3 from the top.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Much better coach than us and Hall is better than all three of our big men combined. They still may not win this game even as bad as Arizona is playing.

Arizona plays the same lazy, stupid, “we’re better than you and we know it” kind of ball that Kentucky plays.
Yep. Same as Alabama. I don't understand why so many think Oats or Lloyd would be the answer here for us.

That said, they are both still playing and would be major upgrades over Cal.

Reactions: TM2013 and BigKari
I don’t know how many times they have used the word ‘defense’ and throw in some very fortunate shots and that along with AZ missing the 3 are the recipe for Arizona going home. Come on…the banked 3 from the top.

When that went in I thought.......welp this might just be Clemson's day lol

Reactions: Lazlo7
Clemson playing with heart, hunger and desire. This tournament is about 1 shining moment not being just a pit stop. Most burger boys never really get this until they lose something big.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT