• HotelBlue

• Dream Team

• Erruption78

• coolcat9lives

Results are only viewable after voting.

DraftCat

Senior
Nov 5, 2011
The Great Wall - Rondo, Collison, LaVine, Harden, T. Evans, R. Hood, Gay, Middleton, Vucevic, Sullinger, Gobert, Valucienas

UKNorse - Klay Thompson, Paul George, Brandon Knight, Chris Bosh, Tristan Thompson, Isaiah Thomas, Kobe Bryant, Terrence Ross, Patrick Patterson, Tyler Zeller, Mario Henzonja, Tim Hardaway Jr.

Lukasz Obrzut - Eric Bledsoe, Elfrid Payton, Deron Williams, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Eric Gordon, Kawhi Leonard, Chandler Parsons, Lamarcus Aldridge, Kenneth Faried, Donatas Motiejunas, Steven Adams, Alex Len

Hotelblue - Kemba Walker, Michael Carter Williams, Ben Mclemore, J.J Redick, Victor Oladipo, Evan Turner, Sam Dekker, Julius Randle, Frank Kaminsky, Willie Cauley-Stein, Jahlil Okafor, DeAndre Jordan

Dream team - John Wall, Dwayne Wade, Carmelo Anthony, Dirk Nowitzki, Nerlens Noel, Joel Embiid, Brandon Jennings, Harrison Barnes, Kristaps Porzingis, Shabazz Muhammad, James Young,Kelly Oubre

Erruption78 - Kyle Korver, Jabari Parker, Mike Conley, Serge Ibaka, Demarcus Cousins, Gorgui Dieng, Kevin Martin, Marcus Smart, Justice Winslow, Markieff Morris, Aaron Afflalo, Jeff Green

coolcat9lives - Kyrie Irving, Dennis Schroder, Bradley Beal, Lou Williams, Nicolas Batum, Gerald Green, Derrick Williams, Blake Griffin, Thaddeus Young, Trey Lyles, Al Jefferson, Robin Lopez

Reactions: LukaszObrzut
Only had taken me about 10 minutes to post this... anyways the poll closes at 3 PM Tomorrow. Winner gets into the final 8. Good luck everyone.

We need to get some feedback on the remaining teams.... it's been awfully quiet on this thread.

When looking at the teams I think the top 3 really stand out: The Great Wall, UKNorse, and Lukasz Obrzut. Apparently it locks the vote in, I was going back and forth on a couple issues, I was thinking of changing my vote from earlier. Good luck to everyone.

We need to get some feedback on the remaining teams.... it's been awfully quiet on this thread.

When looking at the teams I think the top 3 really stand out: The Great Wall, UKNorse, and Lukasz Obrzut. Apparently it locks the vote in, I was going back and forth on a couple issues, I was thinking of changing my vote from earlier. Good luck to everyone.
I think erruptions team is right there with those 3. I would have UKNorse, Lukasz Obrzut and erruptions ahead of the rest.

Eh Aike... defense doesn't mean much if you can't score outside a Lebron team. I don't really see it personally.

Eh Aike... defense doesn't mean much if you can't score outside a Lebron team. I don't really see it personally.

He has guys who can score, but not shooters. I don't think he could win the whole thing, but I think he's a tough out.

I really like the players he picked, but he could use a trade or two.

You must have a good mix of both defense and offense. I'm willing to bet my team would rank pretty high in both now and 5 years down the road.

A big 3 of LMA, Bledsoe, and Leonard gives a great mix in both defense/offense.. In 5 years, I would almost take Leonard over anyone with his versatility (with what we know). I have a bunch of other proven commodities at a young to mid age as well that could come in and be on critical parts to a championship team today, unlike other teams.

UKNorse a huge thanks for putting the poll up!

Reactions: DraftCat
Since there is still a tie the voters got till 9 tonight. That should give people who were working time to vote as well.

ADVERTISEMENT