ADVERTISEMENT

Filthy Cards get Damion Lee

Some of y'all are old enough to remember one of U. of L.'s earliest connections with Drexel. I think the Dirty Birds played Drexel in the first round of the 1986 NCAA Tournament. A reporter asked Milt Wagner what he knew about Drexel, and Milt answered: "I don't know anything about Drexel. It must be one of those academic schools."

Go 'Cats ! ! !

These threads make me laugh. I remember BBN making the same comments/threads out Cal when as at Memphis.

No one takes you all serious anymore.

And the reason Cards fans get excited about Lee is, we have Coach Rick Pitino. A coach that has proven he can build talent and turn good players into great players. You see, Rick is what you call an elite coach. He's able to take mediocre teams on deep tournament runs and/or Championships wins. He doesn't need consecutive #1 recruiting classes and multiple MAA's to succeed.

Deep down, BBN knows Cal must load up with all the best talent to have a chance. That's why you guys are buggin' out about having the third best recruiting class in the nation.

Why is the super great Rick Pitino 1-7 against Cal since Cal's been at UK.

Who ended Rick's "undefeated in the Sweet 16" legacy?

Who sent Louisville's overachieving asses home 2 of the last 4 years?

And you idiotic red birds don't take us seriously. We laugh at your delusions because no matter what you fools do, you'll always be second fiddle in this state and fourth fiddle in your conference.

Didn't you start a thread claiming if UofL landed Mulder they were Final 4 contenders. Now, it looks like we land him and you think he is "meh". I realize you are a Pitino nut hugger and you want your 15 seconds but do you have to be a glutton

My post went right over your idiotic head, per usual. I was asking my question in reference to the fact that we are getting a juco kid as well (and yes Im pumped about him, great addition), but people are downplaying Lee going to UL because he played at Drexel. Its amazing. Lee is a damn good player. As is Mulder. And you are still clueless.

Kind of hypocritical posts where UL is being put down for this recruit and at the same time we are about to sign a Juco player (and we know that is because we missed on some targeted recruits). I am not saying he won't be great or UL's will be, but bad timing with some of these responses.

Its truly amazing. Been thinking the same thing. We could get a transfer from X-school and be saying "he played against great competition there" and then UL could get a transfer from the exact same X-school and people on this board would be saying "Who did X-school even compete against anyway". Hahahaha damn it never fails.

My post went right over your idiotic head, per usual. I was asking my question in reference to the fact that we are getting a juco kid as well (and yes Im pumped about him, great addition), but people are downplaying Lee going to UL because he played at Drexel. Its amazing. Lee is a damn good player. As is Mulder. And you are still clueless.

The difference is Lee was added to their roster to be option 1-2 and Mulder will be our 7-8th option.

Hard to belive the kid is all that..if he were he would be going to the Draft. But im sure we will hear he is the best ever, at something, that rp has recruited.

I said the same thing when our fans were wanting him, good player but not NBA ready obviously. And, he had some type of major issues with his head coach.

These threads make me laugh. I remember BBN making the same comments/threads out Cal when as at Memphis.

No one takes you all serious anymore.

And the reason Cards fans get excited about Lee is, we have Coach Rick Pitino. A coach that has proven he can build talent and turn good players into great players. You see, Rick is what you call an elite coach. He's able to take mediocre teams on deep tournament runs and/or Championships wins. He doesn't need consecutive #1 recruiting classes and multiple MAA's to succeed.

Deep down, BBN knows Cal must load up with all the best talent to have a chance. That's why you guys are buggin' out about having the third best recruiting class in the nation.[/QUOTE Name all these elite players Dicktino has developed and are now playing at the next level. You act like looserville fans don't do the same thing. We don't need you to come to our board to try and justify your existence or correct our opinions. Get use to your HOF coach developing a middle of the pack ACC team that will be lucky to beat the bottom feeders.

Why is the super great Rick Pitino 1-7 against Cal since Cal's been at UK.

Who ended Rick's "undefeated in the Sweet 16" legacy?

Who sent Louisville's overachieving asses home 2 of the last 4 years?

Cal's end game coaching cost UK another Championship. You know it. I know it. America knows it.

And you idiotic red birds don't take us seriously. We laugh at your delusions because no matter what you fools do, you'll always be second fiddle in this state and fourth fiddle in your conference.

This is where you argument loses water. UofL athletics has finished Top 25 in Mens Basketball, Womens Basketball, Football (remember that sport, right?) and Baseball (Hasn't finished yet, but I think it's a pretty safe bet...). UofL has it rolling in everything. That's what, "Them fools do".

It feels great to be a Card fan all the time, not just during basketball season. Bummer for you guys...

Reactions: Vic Von Erich
We sure don't take any dirty bird serious and your coach did not have trouble getting good player when he coached at Kentucky Only since he coaches at a city collage does he have trouble getting top players
what is a COLLAGE?

Cal's end game coaching cost UK another Championship. You know it. I know it. America knows it.

This is where you argument loses water. UofL athletics has finished Top 25 in Mens Basketball, Womens Basketball, Football (remember that sport, right?) and Baseball (Hasn't finished yet, but I think it's a pretty safe bet...). UofL has it rolling in everything. That's what, "Them fools do".

It feels great to be a Card fan all the time, not just during basketball season. Bummer for you guys...
Dicktinos end game coaching when UofLsucksville had us down by seven with four minutes to go in the biggest game between us left a lot to be desired for looserville fans . We can play this game all day long

Dicktinos end game coaching when UofLsucksville had us down by seven with four minutes to go in the biggest game between us left a lot to be desired for looserville fans . We can play this game all day long
Sounds like Wisconsin game

^ dudes your the ones who came to our board to try to justify your existence. If you can't deal head on back to your winney board where you can spout all your vile with your own kind. No one over here wants to read all about your opinions about UofLsucksville and your fifteen second hall of shame coach.

And Kentucky consistently finishes higher in the Director's Cup rankings, which means Kentucky consistently has more on-field success as an athletic department.

Reactions: bluescat92
Who let these filthy Cards on our board?.

I love how they know Cal owns Rick (1 title, 1 runner-up, 4 FFs, 1 NIT in 6 seasons >>>> 1 title, 3 FFs, 2 NITs in 14 seasons), so they start talking about baseball and women's basketball like anyone gives a shit. Yay for their cute little football program, which has the same amount of national titles as we do — 0. Powerhouse .... only variable is time ... and that variable is eternity.

No matter what Louisville does, in any sport, nobody outside the Jefferson County metro area cares. And it burns them up.

You will never catch me on the Louisville boards running my mouth about UK's rifle and cheerleading championships after they beat us in football because while these accomplishments are not to be scoffed at, nobody, frankly, gives a damn.

Next you clowns are gonna be talking about how profitable your athletic program is (while your arena is damn near in foreclosure)

Reactions: CUT-NETS
There goes a bunch of Adel's minutes, just like that. But now they have two true 3's to share the minutes. Still think RP runs off one of his 6 bigs.

Despite getting beat in the final four we had a regular season any team, including UofLsucksville, would be proud of. 31-0, 18-0 in conference, regulars season and conference tourney champs plus a historical best 38 game win streak.. A tourney run to the final four for the fourth time in six years is just gravy. Any sucks fan who says they would not enjoy that even coming up short is a delusional lier. Oh wait, that's what they are any way.

UofL getting excited about landing a Drexel player reminds me of our Billy Clyde days. They are honestly considering this a key player to make them a contender next year. Just sit back and enjoy the comedy.

UofL getting excited about landing a Drexel player reminds me of our Billy Clyde days. They are honestly considering this a key player to make them a contender next year. Just sit back and enjoy the comedy.
Is UK going after a JUCO...where did Julies Mays play before UK?

The only school in the State with men and women basketball, basement, football and soccer is UofL. Actualy ONLY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.

Enjoy our success. Mike in Indy.

The only school in the State with men and women basketball, basement, football and soccer is UofL. Actualy ONLY SCHOOL IN THE COUNTRY.

Enjoy our success. Mike in Indy.

WTH is basement football? Of course UL is the only school to have something like that.

ADVERTISEMENT