ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite things that card fans say after losing to UK...

We still hold the most current championship from the state..
We have the overall better sports school..

All Ky cares about is final fours only and draft picks..

Our students are here for learning first..

At least our players stay for more than one year..

Rick does more with less or Rick's the better coach..

Well being Cal is 41-13 against ranked teams while Rick is 24-29 since 09/10 season.. Or
when favored by 10 or more over last 9 yrs..
Pitino 137-12 Cal 193-3.. I still fail to see how Rick's better? I could write a book.. These seem to be the most popular with those clowns..

Reactions: michaeluk26
The big one now is that they are an all around school and UK is all men's basketball. Kinda funny since most of them, just like most fans of any college team, didn't even go to the school.

I hope the guy who created that classic 30 minute video that broke down the 2nd half of the 2014 Tournament game second-by-second to reveal -- complete with slo-mo video clips -- the massive conspiracy to cheat Lil' Brudder produces a similar masterpiece. I laughed at that for weeks.

Hahahaha this is the first thing I thought of. Didn't this guy create his own point system which had UofL winning by 9 after all of the "missed calls"?

At least we are not an NBA Developmental league. Our players are here to play for the name on the front of the jersey. Yep, doing it the Cardinal way. WWW paid for all these players since Slimy has him in his pocket.
Wait til Sypher gets out and SEXtino gets re=energized..:pimp::pimp::pimp:

ben10_main_top.jpg

"If y'all didn't have all that talant we would beat y'all!

"Uofl has the most wins in college basketball on Tuesday night games in the nonconference over that last 4 years 2 months"

"We play dumpster fire teams all non conference before we play y'all, so we were not prepared, but at least Louisville's athletic department makes the most money"

UK "barely made the Final Four"....I'm not kidding....now going to the Final Four is associated with some bizarre level of failure.

Its funny, year after year they start talking about the game about 3 months before the game. "Our experience will trump their talent. Those freshman won't be able to solve HCRAP's press and matchup zone." Essentially its Siva>Wall.

Then they watch our first few games. "Oh my God, they struggled in the first half with Popcorn State. So overrated." They do this even as they nearly lose to Cleveland State.

About 3 days before the game its "We just blew Appalachian State out, Rick has our guys ready. Its over."

Then we beat them. If its at Rupp, of course we cheated. If its at the Yum, they never shoot good at home. Cal cheats, he can't coach, him and WWW payee the refs and the NCAA.

After the loss its, "Well Ricks teams always peak in March", ignoring Cals teams do even more as their always young. " We, will beat them in March, book it or we will go further as Cal is a terrible coach."

Then we beat them again in March and holy hell those are the greatest mental breakdowns I have ever seen. 32 page threads with hundreds of screenshots of "fouls" missed, swearing off college basketball forever because we cheat and the NCAA is complicit with us. Then whoever we end up losing to, they become bandwagon fans of that team and still talk shit like it was Louisville that beat us. Freaking hilarious.

Reactions: anon_9qtxg60vqzy0y
Is that too far? It's not like I posted a pic of a child and a child molester. That's something only deviant would do.

"Who was the last team in the state to win it all?" Winning the championship 1 year after UK constitutes bragging rights? Umm, okay, you got us Card fans.

Reactions: Roe07
99.9999999999999% of the time it is, according to them, because the crooked refs were letting UK get away with everything and were calling bs fouls on them all game.

You may recall that during this period of Cal thumping....some genius at LilBro came up with their "throwing up the L" hand sign.

If you examine it you will see that it includes the classic "Loser" thumb and index finger sign. But some pinhead at LilBro trying to be creative decided to add the middle finger...or the classic "FU" bird finger to the mix.

By using simple math, The Loser sign + the bird = I'm a effing loser.

At least they are being honest.

Actually they are too stupid to realize how goofy their gangsta sign makes them look. Their 3 ring circus conductor, Zipp, is a sperm shot that got away and their new sheriff in town Steelers turns a blind eye to any slanderous rant towards UK posters. That place is full of laughs.

Reactions: blubo
I almost forgot the one, "at least those hicks have to play in that run down arena, while we have the best facility in the country"

"Who was the last team in the state to win it all?" Winning the championship 1 year after UK constitutes bragging rights? Umm, okay, you got us Card fans."

^This^ .....how that is any grounds for bragging I'll never understand....especially when we beat them on our way to #8.

"You guys didn't cover the spread."
"The refs sucked..."

....really not sure what these clowns can offer up as excuses this year. They're pinning their hopes on a transfer from Drexel to help them pull off an upset in Rupp.
My new favorite I heard recently...We need to ban them from wearing blue into the Yum Center when they sit in the lower arena.

I almost forgot the one, "at least those hicks have to play in that run down arena, while we have the best facility in the country"

Maybe in the country but there are a lot of nicer newer arenas in the city.

...the flaunting of an arena that's operating in the red... not sure how that's bragging material either. Nice place, but is it the reason for Lil Bro winning games? It's not like they've been invincible there.

ul fan, "Ricky is still a better coach, and he doesn't cheat."

Pitino Lite, LPT, Blue Hole, courier or slapd!ck......one of those words are in just about every post on their board.

"Pitino Lite, LPT, Blue Hole, courier or slapd!ck......one of those words are in just about every post on their board."

Yeah the 'courier' thing is a reference to me.... it's funny how he (Zipp) thinks he knows what I do.... he's nowhere even close.

ADVERTISEMENT