ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite sandwich recipe

Lord_Crow

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 25, 2015
Leftover roast from yesterday in the fridge with beef so tender it falls apart. I just warmed it up, toasted some sandwich size rolls with garlic butter and baby swiss, then added mayo and sliced jalapenos (from the can not the round ones in a jar), then put a nice healthy portion of the beef on the sandwich followed by a scoop of the thick gravy that had little tidbits of meat, onions, carrots, and potatoes in it...

Sublime.

Agreed. Would love to master the art of re-heating left over roast beef and then come running to the paddock to let everyone know about it. A kid can dream.

Reactions: TriangleUKCat
Grilled cheese using horseradish sauce and muenster cheese.

Nothing worse than a soggy sandwich. I'll take my ham, cheese, and bologna with fresh tomato any day.

Mater sammidge. Fresh, ripe garden mater. Two slices of fresh light bread. Mayo/Murkle Whip, salt n' pepper.

Reactions: B Rax
Arby's roast beef with Arby's sauce AND horsey sauce
--Never go there anymore because it reminds me of a trip I went on with SAECAT, but used to put half a pack of each per sandwich.

--Another old goodie is bologna, thick slice of onion, tomato, mayo, cheese, and crushed grippos with tobacco sauce thrown in.

EDIT: make that tobasco, not tobacco.

Last edited:
Rye bread, deli roast beef, Swiss cheese, lettuce and fresh from the garden tomato, with just a light spreading of mayo. Yum!

Center cut crispy bacon, layered thin sliced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, light chopped onion, the dankiest Italian loaf you can find light garlic butter toasted.

Dukes Mayo :100points:.

Chicken coated in olive oil cooked in skillet with salt , pepper , paprika and parsley . Add mayo on toasted hoagie roll along with mushrooms cooked in butter and soy sauce .

Reactions: jamo0001
Crumbled blue cheese, dijon mustard and a dash of Huy Fong sriacha hot sauce on your favorite meat makes any sammich better.

Reactions: jamo0001
^I love to put a ton of tarter sauce on a fish sandwich and then load Lays potato chips on it.

Prosciutto di Parma
Grilled peppers
Bufalo mozzarella
Arugula
Olive oil, Balsamic
All on a crusty loaf of Italian bread.

I win.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
toasted whole grain bread
bacon
avocado
arugula
goat cheese
tomato
mayo
fried egg (prefer over medium)
cut diagonally

second place...
toasted whole grain bread
avocado
mayo
black pepper
tajin

two slices of old bread with cheap azz peanut butter that is dried out enough that you have to mix with a lil water to make it spreadable....yummy..burp

Only way I dress burgers anymore...

Sweet Baby Ray's and Hellmans on top with shredded cheese and A1 on bottom of patty. It's perfection.

Couple hamburg tips for y'all:
Add some liquid smoke when you're forming your patties.

I like to make the patties with an indentation in the middle. Keeps them from swelling in the middle.

Also like to put them in the freezer for 30 to 45 minutes before putting on grill. Keeps 'em together and the middle comes out medium with more built in error forgiveness.

Taco:

I1Uh16A.jpg

I like to make my own version of the jerk chicken hoagie from Mellow Mushroom....jerk chicken with grilled onions, mushrooms, and pineapples.

Monte Cristo, French Dip or BLT with a slice of cheddar (home grown tomatoes only)

Thick slice of bologna straight off the roll at a mom and pop country store. Team the bologna with a slice of extra sharp colby cheese. Slather about a tablespoon of Hellmans or Kraft mayo. Finally, a slice of a warm freshly picked/ slightly washed tomato.

3 chicken breasts covered in Ky Hot Grilling Sauce and Tony chacheres creole seasoning off the grill, chopped up and mixed with red seedless grapes, halved, 1/4 onion minced, 1 cup diced celery, 1 cup glazed walnuts, 1 cup mayo. Chill overnight. That's the recipe for B Rax's Sweet Heat Derby Chicken salad please enjoy responsibly

ADVERTISEMENT