ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite "Bad" movies

ctharris07

All-SEC
Mar 11, 2005
I just finished watching the movie "Waiting." It's always one of those bad movies I find myself stopping to watch when its on.

What are some other ones?

Crank_two_ver2.jpg
MOV_2cd6fe4d_b.jpg

671202807714724134.gif
Elvira:Mistress of the Dark

Last edited:
Waiting isn't a "bad" movie. It's no masterpiece, but a solid comedy anyways. Hell, it's a pretty good depiction (albeit exaggerated for laughs) of what the server life is like.

Reactions: razinkane1282807
Waiting isn't a "bad" movie. It's no masterpiece, but a solid comedy anyways. Hell, it's a pretty good depiction (albeit exaggerated for laughs) of what the server life is like.

Definitely agree. Just talking in terms of not critically acclaimed or not box office smashes. Goofy and fun movies that always seem to pull you in.

Another one for me is "I Love You, Man"

Formula 51 is another good one. Good as in terrible but enjoyable to watch. Black guy wearing a kilt and carrying golf clubs. For no apparent reason. Dealing with drugs.

The Toxic Avenger
Ernest movies
Cry Baby
Pee Wee movies
Cheech and Chong movies
Creepshow
Raising Arizona
Dr Giggles
King Pin
Slither

It's probably not nearly as exaggerated as the non-foodservice industry viewers would like to believe.

Back to the topic: Howard the Duck

Sidney Young: What's the greatest film ever made?

Alison Olsen: It's hard to say. I mean, I personally love La Dolce Vita...

Sidney Young: [Imitates game show buzzer] Incorrect!

Sidney Young: [Continues, dead pan] Con Air.

Alison Olsen: [a bit perplexed] I beg your pardon?

Sidney Young: Con Air, right? It's got everything, hasn't it? You know, you've got Malkovich for your acting chops, you got Nicky Cage for your action, Steve Buscemi for your comedy, John Cusack for the gays. Right? It's like a smorgasbord, isn't it?

Victory-Stallone-Post-2.jpg
Victory!

Pele, Nazis, Stallone, soccer - prison breakout....

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't get that either. Raising Arizona is in my Top 10 favorite comedy list...maybe Top 5. Great flick.

I would add "Odd Jobs" to the bad movie movie list. Doesn't make the HBO/Showtime rotation often but when it does I cannot look away.

I just finished watching the movie "Waiting." It's always one of those bad movies I find myself stopping to watch when its on.

What are some other ones?

Road House wins this and it isn't even close. Of course I hesitate to call it Bad since it had great characters, unforgettable dialouge, and some big name awesome macho actors. It is just plain awesome.

Now Death Wish 3 is just a riot. It's like they said "F*** It", lets just take this franchise on a whole new insane level.

There were several late 70's - early 80's kung-fu/ninja flicks that were all the rage when I was a kid, and although I freely admit they suck, I still like to watch them sometimes:

Enter the Ninja
Revenge of the Ninja
Good Guys Wear Black
Kill or Be Killed
Kill and Kill Again
An Eye For An Eye
A Force of One

Meh, maybe it's just nostalgia.

ADVERTISEMENT