ADVERTISEMENT

Father's Day offer for new subscribers

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Purchase a monthly subscription plan to CatsIllustrated.com for $9.95 and we will add a month for free. Use the promotional code DAD. This gives you the inside scoop on your favorite team's recruiting class, and lead up to fall camp, for just 16 cents a day over the next two months.

Want Rivals.com for pennies a day, for a much longer time period!? Go annual. Purchase an annual subscription plan for $99.95, and we'll give you an additional six months free. Just use the promotional code DAD. This will give you 18 MONTHS of premium access, at just 17 cents a day!

I've often wondered why a business does not show the same good will to it's loyal repeat customers. It's as if new customers are more important than existing customers. I think a descending price for repeat customers would be an even bigger carrot.

IIRC some of the offers have been extended to existing customers but if they have not I would suggest recommending it. I will pass it along as a suggestion, too.

IIRC some of the offers have been extended to existing customers but if they have not I would suggest recommending it. I will pass it along as a suggestion, too.

I've been trying to sign up all day and the site does not recognize the code. I made a post about it in rafters in ur thread and started another.

I've often wondered why a business does not show the same good will to it's loyal repeat customers. It's as if new customers are more important than existing customers. I think a descending price for repeat customers would be an even bigger carrot.

Yep.. Rivals gave people 3 months for free a week or so ago free of charge while those of us that have been here for nearly a decade or longer keep paying our $10 a month. Now there are clowns posting on the premium board that are probably trolls from other fanbases bringing down the quality of the board we pay to post on

Justin, does our site have any current annual subscription coupon plans? I missed the Father's Day promo but I know in the past we have been offered a $99.00 credit at the Fan Store for an annual subscription. Just checking, thanks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT