ADVERTISEMENT

Excellent JRowland column merits discussion

Rembrandt90

Senior
Jun 25, 2018
You have to give credit where credit is due.

This is a very interesting, bold column by JRow-

kentucky.rivals.com/news/five-predictions-for-kentucky-s-offense

This excellent column deserves its own thread for discussion.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
You have to give credit where credit is due.

This is a very interesting, bold column by JRow-

kentucky.rivals.com/news/five-predictions-for-kentucky-s-offense

This excellent column deserves its own thread for discussion.
The prediction of over 400 passes per season has me excited.

Reactions: Rembrandt90
The boldest prediction was the Offense line would be the most improved in the nation? Now that's a bold statement given last years departure from a normal BBW. It looks on paper to be improved and if Coach Y can in fact coach them up? then the sky is the limit for this team. As others have written I too believe that this team ultimate success will be how the BBW performs. My bold prediction is we lose one we should not but upset both The Crimson tide and UT at home. Bolder yet, UK ends the season ranked around 10th.

Reactions: Johnfarrel
The boldest prediction was the Offense line would be the most improved in the nation? Now that's a bold statement given last years departure from a normal BBW. It looks on paper to be improved and if Coach Y can in fact coach them up? then the sky is the limit for this team. As others have written I too believe that this team ultimate success will be how the BBW performs. My bold prediction is we lose one we should not but upset both The Crimson tide and UT at home. Bolder yet, UK ends the season ranked around 10th.

He did say they were starting low. I won Most Improved Bowler in a church league one year because I started in double digits and made it to triple digits. I still stunk but I was most improved. I hope the line improves so much that they don't still stink.

Do you understand what would happen on this website if UK beat Bama and the Viles in the same season?

But yes, I’m predicting it too

The boldest prediction was the Offense line would be the most improved in the nation? Now that's a bold statement given last years departure from a normal BBW.

It is a sure thing that our OL will be improved because of the transfers. How much? That is a harder question. The two transfer tackles will have a lot to say about it. I hope the position coach is up to this.

Reactions: JC-3 and Johnfarrel
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT