ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Article About UK Dating Site

I would like to find a UK girl in ohio to many stuck ip buckeye girls. You can't beat A lady with Kentucky roots.

Please somebody try it out and when Brittany grinner or Melissa mccarthy show up to bdubs for some chicken wings and a uk game, you can share your dissappointment with us all lol.

Last edited:
http://espn.go.com/blog/collegebask...07928/kentucky-fans-get-their-own-dating-site

Hungarian-Sausages-at-Budapest-Palinka-Festival-Buda-Castle.jpg

I can't believe anyone would go to a web site to fine a date. I believe in the old fashion way to fined a woman. My wife and I have been married for 46 years so I think I will keep her. Besides I already have her trained (or does she have me trained ? ) :okay:

I can't believe anyone would go to a web site to fine a date. I believe in the old fashion way to fined a woman. My wife and I have been married for 46 years so I think I will keep her. Besides I already have her trained (or does she have me trained ? ) :okay:

Can't believe people use the Internet, cell phones or central heat and air either? Things change in 46 years, rocket man.

Our fans are brutal and I love it! Somebody please have the audacity to share their big blue dating stories with us. I'm sure it's a sausage fest over there lol

ADVERTISEMENT