ADVERTISEMENT

Ernest Udeh Not Hearing from Kentucky

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
What does Cal know that we don't? If it's looking like Oscar is leaning the pro route, why NOT reach out to this kid??

What is the plan here?

If Oscar is gone, we absolutely NEED another big.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Maybe Bradshaw didn't give Cal permission.He didn't want Hunter here.

The entire team went to Izzo and told him not to take anyone from the portal this past year and he honored that. The sticht that Calipari is the only one who caters to his current players is just laughable. I have never seen such butthurt about any subject as you see about John Calipari. It's a total embarrassment.

If we go into next year with only 7-8 scholarship players and we have the inevitable mystery injuries and one guy gets butthurt and sits out or quits I don't wanna hear that we have a short bench and Cal is doing the best he can. No excuses this year, period. Win or get out Cal.

Are there any good reclass options out there? Seems UK whiffed on the portal this summer, barring some last minute magic.

Reactions: NociHTTP
What does Cal know that we don't? If it's looking like Oscar is leaning the pro route, why NOT reach out to this kid??

What is the plan here?

I’m just gonna go out on a limb here and say cal doesn’t know a thing, and is being stubborn and will once again be short handed

I keep thinking maybe it’s the Miranda kid he is after. There was talk that if he didn’t go pro, he was leaning toward UK or GTown. If Tshiebwe is gone, I would think UK would be a better situation than GTown.

Reactions: studentcat
Cal seems to be constantly held hostage by the promises he makes.
Come on, you are not say Cal has been held hostage at UK by a player. And Cal doesn’t promise playing time to players! Chime in here Ellen or Brad to back me up.

I keep thinking maybe it’s the Miranda kid he is after. There was talk that if he didn’t go pro, he was leaning toward UK or GTown. If Tshiebwe is gone, I would think UK would be a better situation than GTown.
Why would you think that?
All spots have been promised

I assume there will be a couple of fringe NBA prospects enter the portal soon. A Kobe Brown type player would change many opinions about this roster

What is the plan here?

Cal's told us many times ... his focus isn't winning for the sake of winning. His focus is managing playing time for his OADs to get as much positive exposure to have them drafted in the lottery ... OAD. That's his goal. He doesn't care about just winning ... he only cares about draft status for "his kids". Calipari will end his tenure here as one of the most despised UK coaches of all time. He doesn't care about what you, and BBN, thinks nor what you want. He doesn't want you awake to what he's really doing. He wants you to sit down and shut up and enjoy your damn mediocrity. Oh ... and he wants you to tell him that he's wonderful. Now, get to work Bennies.

• Love
Reactions: KFuqua
The entire team went to Izzo and told him not to take anyone from the portal this past year and he honored that. The sticht that Calipari is the only one who caters to his current players is just laughable. I have never seen such butthurt about any subject as you see about John Calipari. It's a total embarrassment.
Sharpe says hi.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT