ADVERTISEMENT

Easycard Mod

Dallas-Wild

All-American
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2005
Dallas TX
Decided to venture to the cess pool site....really got a kick out of this easycard guy or girl who is a Mod.

Someone made the statement that UK was trending upward under CMS. Here is easycards response...

"Only at UK is 2 wins then 5 wins considered an upward trend" o_O

Also noticed that maybe the worst site as far as activity.

Now I see why PE and a few other UL fans are here all the time, they would be bored to death on that site....like watching grass grow in the desert.

Easycard also told all what an expert he is when it comes to the recruiting services and how players are rated.

This is one intelligent guy or gal....we are missing out on so much info from this giant in the recruiting industry.

"Only at UK is 2 wins then 5 wins considered an upward trend" o_O

That is priceless. UL fans never cease to amaze me.

Reactions: STUCKNBIG10
Upward: movement toward a higher place, point or level

Trend: A general direction in which something is developing or changing.

Maybe he is unable to put two words together in meaning...

The guy has been around for awhile, and is terrible. Has sputtered more non truths and factual errors than any one single poster. Once he gets called on them, instead of Manning up, he spins some BS about how he is a Moderator and there is behind the scenes stuff you just wouldn't understand.
Absolute worst kind of human on the planet.
I'm guessing it's a women, no self respecting man would ever act like that.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
DW, he was talking about my comments. Not sure what I expected from him, its amazing that he is a moderator over there.

"Only at UK is 2 wins then 5 wins considered an upward trend"

Looks like mathematics courses are only available at the flagship.

Living in Louisville I've been shocked at just how little they get behind their football team..if you gave UK fans the success that they've had since Jurich's arrival you'd have to be on a wait list for season tickets and there'd never be an empty seat at Commonwealth..I guess I forget that a few decades ago they were playing in the Missouri Valley conference, so basically 90% of their football fans have jumped on board since Jurich was hired, but man, I couldn't imagine how crazy UK fans would be about football if you gave us that success..our fans are so hungry for good football, but their fans just seem to take it for granted..they should be worshipping the ground that Jurich walks on for what he's done for that football program taking them from WKU's level to a top-25 team that's now known nationally

I just noticed my ban had been lifted over there. I guess the new format brought along some unexpected changes. Too bad I don't give a shit. Hell, I might screw around with Howie or zipp just for old time sakes though. I think it was 2004 I was banned over there. Crazy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT