ADVERTISEMENT

Duke student leaves noose on campus...

14.gif

Believe me when this first happened a month ago students were marching around campus but when the person who did it came forward it fizzled out. Didn't hear anything else about it until Friday.

Was also an international student. I could see how they may not have known the significance of a noose hanging from a tree in the south unless they were a world history major.

Sorta like when a black cop shoots and kills a white person? For some reason that isn't national news worthy.
Why don't you provide us some videos of black police officers shooting unarmed white people? If you can't find it on your own, I am certain that fox will make something up, I mean find something for you. LOL

Reactions: DaBossIsBack
Why don't you provide us some videos of black police officers shooting unarmed white people? If you can't find it on your own, I am certain that fox will make something up, I mean find something for you. LOL

Could not have said it better LmdCat. People who make such comments lack historical perspective, and did I mention the lack of facts. But, as some astute philosopher pointed out, the bigger the lie the better it sells.

This thread started bad and will end worse over on the paddock. A noose is just that. Had it been a white dude wearing a hank jr shirt that said; if the south would of won we would of had it made, complete with a rebel flag, then yeah I could see it as racist. Had this happened on byu or utahs campus it might of been looked differently, since they can look at their sports teams and count the black kids.

I've read two such stories since the Michael Brown shooting. Both times the person was unarmed. Media ignored both of them.

"Since the agenda is crushed and what I said, and had verified was proven wrong, I will run from this thread and show up in another thread just like nothing happened in this thread. It doesn't matter if what I stated is true or not, it is only if it will stick or better yet, if I can make it stick whether it's true or not."

Duke did make a very big deal about it when it happened. They had a big rally and the President of the University spoke at it.

B3VRrC0IAAEKI3z.png:large

No video... and the story is from 2010... but for those that think nothing like that ever happens:

Arnold was off-duty, BTW. It was also reported that Whitehead was "unarmed" and sitting in his vehicle* when shot.

Officer Arnold's punishment? He received a 600K lawsuit settlement from the City (Orange, TX) a few years later.

(*) If there has been evidence to show this is incorrect, please feel free to amend the record.

These Duke posts are just lame. No facts. Just some lame reference to bla-bla-bla conspiracy theories. These posts only serve to remind everyone on the board that we lost to whiskey. I wish you guys would stop posting this nonsense.

And to disprove this particular conspiracy theory, Duke was eviscerated in the media on a level never seen at UK for both the lacrosse scandal and the cancer scandal.

The lacrosse situation turned out to be BS of course, but the cancer scandal was a gigantic F/U. Both situations landed Duke on 60 minutes.

So, does Duke really receive favoritism in the media? No. The school gets good press (recent 60 minutes immunotherapy trials), and terrible press (see above), just like everybody else.

Last edited:
Duke won't let John Wayne (The real Duke)'s relatives sell his liquor... :) That is horrible, Duke should be held accountable!!!

That student that did that is either stupid or ignorant. Take your pick. College student. He could not be so disconnected that he didn't think that his act wasn't a serious racist symbol. It is hard to forgive. I don't believe he didn't know. Bullship.

http://mrconservative.com/2014/08/48057-black-officer-shoots-white-man-no-media-outrage/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all

Happens all the time. I don't know why race is even in play here, you have power hungry and authoritive figures who are trigger happy because of their training they are receiving. Instead of to protect and serve and being peace officers they are nothing more than military dressed in a uniform... Well unless its swat time. Thats when they love to start shooting.
Yes more white people are shot and killed each year than black people by the cops but that isn't the point of the whole matter. What is the matter is why are cops being so brutal. I remember reading a story about a kid having a seizure and the cop demanded him to stop and of course he didn't so the cop tasered him. :-/

Why do the police want to brutally beat somebody and try and kill them when they are giving up? Or just simply minding their own business?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/us/california-san-bernardino-police-beating/

They beat this man to death

black cop shoots black guy

You could do this all day long, any time you have people who are a posse and get away with what they do its no wonder you have such lawlessness. It's nothing about cops wanting to kill black people, its them just inflicting their will upon you period. They don't color what you are, I say this because I have a few family members who are cops. I know many more as well. I've been pulled over countless times for the sake of pulling me over. Asking what am I doing out at 12:30 at night etc etc.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/3/justice-dillon-taylor-after-white-utah-man-fatally/

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ert-collar-killed-by-black-cop-trev/?page=all

http://www.texasgopvote.com/police-...ly-killed-unarmed-war-hero-over-racial-003061

That good enough for ya, or should i keep making things up?

Nobody knows any of this is going on because the national news media refuses to report on it. They're too busy trying to incite riots among the black community.

You might need to start thinking YOU are the racist

ADVERTISEMENT