ADVERTISEMENT

Drake Jackson to Rivals 5-Star Challenge

The star trap for rivals the kid excels at camp competition gonna be tough for them not to acknowledge his prowess lol

Rivals did him wrong. Had him as a top 100 player until the last update where they didn't even put him in the top 250. Hopefully he can show off his talent and climb back in.

Glad to see him recognized and I know he will be recruiting. But, if they hit him with 2 stars, I will still be as happy as punch that he is coming to UK!

If this is the 5* thing they are doing in Baltimore, Landon Young is also on the list as accepting an invitation to it. As is Jedrick Wills from the 2017 class.

Young and Jackson, add in GAA and hopefully Willis in '17 and our offensive line is going to quickly become a strength.

Rivals is making a mistake by keeping Jackson out of the top 250. Rating services fall into the trap of putting far too much stock into measurables instead of watching a kid play. When he goes to the 5 star challenge and the opening finals and stands up some of the best d-lineman in the country just as he always has I'm not sure how they'll be able to keep him out. They've been unmoved by some impressive performances by our recruits in the past though

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT