ADVERTISEMENT

Drake Jackson says 4 more

mrschwump

All-American
Nov 4, 2006
Another site is reporting Drake Jackson thinks UK will take 4 more commits, an OL, DL, DE and LB in the '16 class. I'd like to see JUCO OL Leavitt, JUCO DT Aime, JUCO DE Henderson and LB Watson from DC Metro. What say you?

Reactions: Levibooty
Another site is reporting Drake Jackson thinks UK will take 4 more commits, an OL, DL, DE and LB in the '16 class. I'd like to see JUCO OL Leavitt, JUCO DT Aime, JUCO DE Henderson and LB Watson from DC Metro. What say you?
I'd rather have LB Brock Miller out of Florida but Watson has some upside the staff likes.

Reactions: DaytonKat
Good list. I'd still like to see us hold a couple spots for after the army game. With 3 guys there we should be able to sway someone whose not committed or is wavering on their commitment. But I would take aime and Leavitt and wait on the other 2 spots... of course, a lot depends on fall camp and how some of the young guys look.

I won't comment on specific names since it is impossible to know in July who will fill remaining scholarships in February. A lot will happen between now and then. But there are 5 remaining positional needs in the 2016 class. Wide receiver. Offensive tackle. Defensive end. Outside linebacker. Safety. All are important, but offensive tackle and defensive end are urgent.

Reactions: Levibooty
Lots of talk about our three all star game players but the game itself is next year, a lot can happen before then, both good and bad.

I agree Jauk, we could have one of our commits fall by the way side and our staff pull an offer for misconduct, grades or whatever. Or another team can come in with benefits like Ole Miss. Never know what might happen.

ADVERTISEMENT