ADVERTISEMENT

DNA on pizza leads to arrest on D.C. Mansion Fire

My wife was awake in the middle of the night watching whateverTF channel Nancy Grace is on, this morning. Her show came on about 2:30 and I got to wake up to here her yelling "THEY TORTURED THIS LITTLE BOY AND YOU CAN HEAR THE SHRIEKING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THIS PHONE CALL RECORDING"

Glad they're gonna get this dude. What a piece of shit.

My wife was awake in the middle of the night watching whateverTF channel Nancy Grace is on, this morning. Her show came on about 2:30 and I got to wake up to here her yelling "THEY TORTURED THIS LITTLE BOY AND YOU CAN HEAR THE SHRIEKING IN THE BACKGROUND OF THIS PHONE CALL RECORDING"

Glad they're gonna get this dude. What a piece of shit.
This was a truly horrific murder in a neighborhood where I have friends. Apparently the killer tortured the ten-year-old boy in an effort to get the parents to turn over info he thought they had on hidden money. Sadly, given the court system in DC, the monster who did it will never be appropriately punished.

It's actually safer than it ever has been. Not sure you can quantify "evil", but I'd say the Jews would disagree with you.

Safer.

I know many people say this and claim this but I don't agree. I know they will say crime is down but that is manipulating the numbers. I think we are so desensitized to so much and so much more evil is tolerated and trivialized. I think we breed so much selfishness, entitlement, and just total disregard for anyone else.

I don't want to hijack the thread but with the torturing of a 10 year old boy, shows how messed up so many people are. Since Roe v, Wade, there have been 56,405,766 abortions. That is how many lives have been snuffed out by the selfishness of another. So we continue to see total disregard for others.

Reactions: Mashburned
I know many people say this and claim this but I don't agree. I know they will say crime is down but that is manipulating the numbers. I think we are so desensitized to so much and so much more evil is tolerated and trivialized. I think we breed so much selfishness, entitlement, and just total disregard for anyone else.

I don't want to hijack the thread but with the torturing of a 10 year old boy, shows how messed up so many people are. Since Roe v, Wade, there have been 56,405,766 abortions. That is how many lives have been snuffed out by the selfishness of another. So we continue to see total disregard for others.

:okay:

Could you imagine if there were 56,405,766 more people in this country? Actually, many of them would be having multiple children by now.

So we are talking hundreds of millions more peeps.

That would make everything better.

We would definitely be less evil and have zero crime.

We would definitely be less evil and have zero crime.
School prayer, man.

It sounded like the house was bristling with security cameras. The authorities might have a full play-by-play of what that family went through

I hope he dies a slow, rape filled, painful death in prison.

That should be after he is tied down so that everyone can take turns kicking him in the balls... until they fall out and are deep fried and he is forced to eat them for his final meal.

Remember we're talking DC here. If the cops didn't blow the arrest so that the charges get dropped, or the US Attorneys Office doesn't mishandle it, or an unusually wretched juror or two doesn't give him a hung verdict, he'll still be out of prison by the time he's 55.

Just read update on this story. Just awful, so many potential missed opportunities maybe? Who delivers that kind of cash and puts it in a garage? Pizza left outside? Husband looking for his wife? It is awful how they all were killed, but I pray that 10 yr old was dead prior to being set on fire... So sad.

With privacy laws (HIPA) and all, that number seems awfully exact..................... As someone said, the world would be so much better with millions of unloved children. Bet the guys who did this came from a family full of love and attention.

1) Studies show that the increase in abortions has decreased the crime rate. Something about fewer poor kids born into single mother households = less crime.
2) Read up on the Mongols and what those dudes did

ADVERTISEMENT