ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly giveth and Dilly taketh away, but I love him

He's a wild hair, which is fine I don't think you can restrain him because it's what makes him tick. Let him do him, but he needs the yank after a couple bad plays and if he's having an off gsme he needs to sit down the stretch. For playing so poorly the first half he really put it together down the stretch, for the most part anyway.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I mean he’s shooting 47 FG%/51 3P% splits, and has a 3:1 assist to turnover rate, so he hasn’t really taken away anything lol

He’s great
It's the situational stuff. He was a major contributor to both collapses of 10 pt leads. Love him but yeah he needs to feel the game better.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
The dive on the floor after running in from 12 feet away earned him some mins. He plays with some emotion and grit that the team feeds off of.

But he’s definitely a loose cannon!

Reactions: lazycat75
Straight up street baller. Probably was the man on every team he played on growing up. Once he reels in a little and let the game come to him rather than force it sometimes.

Kid is a baller. He's going to be a fantastic player the rest of this season and he is going to be a tremendous pro. He has an NBA game.

Reactions: plumdog69
Yep, I was just saying that to my son. Dillingham makes a couple dumb plays here and there when he's in, but he plays his butt off and he's gonna make some sensational plays too. It's a net positive, in my opinion. You want him playing free and loose, so he's just gonna have to continue to correct the head scratching plays.

I love him. He makes some mistakes but some are those in trying to bail out the stalled offense. Reid made a number of turnover day and some forced shots today as well when he was left in that position. I love his and Wagner ball pressure.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT