ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham made a contested midrange jumpshot

Not if it keeps going in and UK keeps winning.
This one may be the only one.
Congrats..

Man the amount of negative antagonistic threads on here is getting rather old. I post negative stuff (during games and such) and if I think something is going on but a week where it has been a pure joy and the negative comments just keep piling up.
I think it is time for moderators to get involved in some of this. Got to be Louisville, Tennessee, Vandy, Mizzou fans for sure. Either that or just the most miserable people in the Kentucky sports universe decide to join right here.

It is statistically the worst shot in basketball.

Ppl had issues with it bc our offense was designed around it, de-emphasize the 3, and the majority of them were being taken by our center and PF who were lucky to hit them at a 40-45% clip.

It isn’t to say they should never be taken… but if they are it should be sparingly and typically from a guard (high percentage shooter from 3) after someone ran them off the 3 pt line….so far in this tournament our offense is focusing on getting to the rim/floater or 3s with great spacing. Cal even said he wanted to take more 3s this season (we will see how that plays out or if it’s lip service).

If your offense has your Bigs consistently shooting 15+ footers they better be Dirk consistent w it. 50+%

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT