ADVERTISEMENT

Did Matt Jones toss any zingers towards SPINtino and uavel

Apr 16, 2015
at Fancy Farm Picnic yesterday?He never misses a chance to rub SEXtino's nose in the mud when speaking...I missed all the shindig yesterday..I heard it was pretty lively..[banana]

The Otis Nixon pic was a nice trip down memory lane. I actually smiled when I saw that, and I rarely smile looking at the Internet.

uavel is Loserville Little Brother The Sewer many names fit...His Highness Coach Pitino is SEXtino SPINtino choose whatever you like :cool2:.

If I am a slappie...what does that make you?:cool2:

I guess an insanely amount more calmer and far less repetitive Slappie.

reginageorge.gif

There is a youtube vid, I assume still on his KSR site, of the roast he gave as Master of ceremonies. He did pretty good for a first time or just an average Joe, but he must and likely will get better at it. he took a swing at Pitino making mention of the 15 second joke which (IMO) did not go over to well because of the crowd. It wasn't a bunch of college kids. He angered Mitch McConnell but Mitch later seemed to settel down and get off his high horse

There is a youtube vid, I assume still on his KSR site, of the roast he gave as Master of ceremonies. He did pretty good for a first time or just an average Joe, but he must and likely will get better at it. he took a swing at Pitino making mention of the 15 second joke which (IMO) did not go over to well because of the crowd. It wasn't a bunch of college kids. He angered Mitch McConnell but Mitch later seemed to settel down and get off his high horse

Watched vid and Matt looked like he was performing standup comedy act for a high school talent show. Very juvenile, bratty,
not a good look for a guy in his mid thirties with a receding hairline. [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT