ADVERTISEMENT

Did John Wall throw up gang signs?

YankeeCpt

Sophomore
May 7, 2009
I was talking to some friends up here and they said John Wall threw up gang signs..
we googled it and i said he was probably gesturing to a friend or family member to say "this one was for you"
what do you guys think?

It was for Bradley Beal, after he passed off for Beal, who proceeded to make the shot (and who was on fire).

Reactions: JC43
As clean as his reputation has been, why do this? Whether it is or isn't, why would you take that chance?

I'm more appalled they called an and 1 on that play. Also, I'll be honest in that I have no idea what most players in any sport mean with the hand signals they use after a play and I really don't care.

Reactions: awf
Several years ago I had a fellow LEO who specializes in gangs tell me Wall threw up gang signs while playing in a HS tournament in Raleigh, so unfortunately I am not surprised by this. Doesn't have to be a true gang member, but may be considered an "affiliate".

Reactions: ZaytovenCat
Several years ago I had a fellow LEO who specializes in gangs tell me Wall threw up gang signs while playing in a HS tournament in Raleigh, so unfortunately I am not surprised by this. Doesn't have to be a true gang member, but may be considered an "affiliate".

rotflcgu

Reactions: Fox2monk
When leaving the court after our OT win at MSU, he flashed obvious gang signs.

totally

hqdefault.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT