ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Fields Qualifies for uavel football..

1. No denial on the point I made.

2. As far as his adultery...as long as he truly seek forgiveness from GOD, Himself and his Wife that is the only thing that matters. If Petrino did that for me it goes to John 8:1-11...Arkansas fired him for the misuse of funds and they didn't press charges.

3. I will take being a Road Favorite anytime.

2. As far as his adultery...as long as he truly seek forgiveness from GOD, Himself and his Wife that is the only thing that matters. If Petrino did that for me it goes to John 8:1-11...Arkansas fired him for the misuse of funds and they didn't press charges.

Kentucky will have 500 yards of offense against Louisville this year.

Kentucky will have 500 yards of offense against Louisville this year.

Ok...Kentucky had 312 Total Yards in 2014...Louisville had 442 Total Yards...so Kentucky is going to find an extra 200 Yards against the Louisville Defense that has basically 5 Straight Top 25 Defensive Unit Nationally...ok

He is and was in a position of power... The took advantage of his "power" (similar to your basketball coach at Porcini's). When you are a leader of men and a person kids are supposed to look up to, it is quite laughable that you would resort to power plays and hacking around life as your coaches do.. It is all fine and good that you bring GOD, Himself and his Wife into it.. BUT, the bottom line is you have to walk the walk rather than talk the talk... like so many "pseudo-Christians" do.. I am sure he is a changed man.. and as you brought up with the UK fan giving a rats behind about Maulins replacement.. You guys turn the other cheek at kids and COACHES who are brought into a city that myself and so many others grew up in to simply win ball games and "rehab" them.. Do yourselves a favor and keep the rehab to professional facilities and Church itself and not a Football Coach/AD/Basketball Coach who has proven failure over and over again as a human being. I SAID GOOD DAY.

actually he was fired for Lying about his Mistress..and the Good Book says" ye shall reap what ye sows"

:uzi:If he's not in jail like Rod Council..oops.

That's the second time you've referenced Rod Council inaccurately. The first time you said he is doing 30 years hard labor. If I'm not mistaken, Council was sentenced to 8 years, and has already been released.

Ok...Kentucky had 312 Total Yards in 2014...Louisville had 442 Total Yards...so Kentucky is going to find an extra 200 Yards against the Louisville Defense that has basically 5 Straight Top 25 Defensive Unit Nationally...ok

I would say a couple of short fields from turnovers played a part of the total yardage being lower.

Do Louisville fans really not see the trend here? Are they really so blind to it? Kentucky has taken several transfers as of late including: Courtney Love, Greg Hart, De’Niro Laster, and Marcelys Jones. None of these players were dismissed from their previous teams due to some sort of discipline or legal problem. On the other hand, Louisville picked up numerous transfers as well, including: Josh Harvey-Clemons (dismissed from UGA for VoTR), Devonte Fields (dismissed from TCU for legal issues), Michael Dyer (dismissed from AU and ArkyState for VoTR & legal issues), Zeke Pike (dismissed from AU for legal issues and later from Louisville), Matt Milton (transfer from UT, was not dismissed by the Vols, but did have VoTR issues), Jordan Whitting (transfer from OSU. Was a part of the tattoo-gate and was dismissed from UL before playing due to failed drug test).

You don't see anyone here having a whole lot of issue with UL taking transfers (that's their bread and butter), but where we do take some issue is that UL is consistently taking kids with jaded pasts. That's at least 6 players in the past 3 years or so that have gone to UL and have had some past issues. This isn't even including the players that get dismissed from other schools and UL recruits them and loses out to other schools (like the kid that ended up picking Auburn over UL) Even Jurich admitted that Petrino had a problem with player discipline when he stated that they had to dismiss 21 players after Petrino moved on to the Falcons.

No one is perfect and UK has their black marks as well, but UL has really shown a pattern of taking a lot of transfers with past issues. If you can't see that then you're glasses are way too tinted.

Do Louisville fans really not see the trend here? Are they really so blind to it?
They are not blind, they see perfectly. And have come to grips with accepting the poor morals their favorite football program has LONG displayed. Bringing in talented criminals didnt start with Petrino's 2nd act, or with Cholly Strong, or with Kragthorpe, or with Petrino act 1, but with Johnelle Smith and the guy who hired him, Turtleneck Jurich. They knew talented kids who had real alternatives would not want to play for a smalltime city college, so they got damaged ones who had no other choice. And their fanbase with their own obvious damaged morals have accepted this tradeoff, and are proud of it at this point.

"oh but Saban was asking around about Fields!!1!" bitch please, if there was even a prayer of going to Alabama instead of Louisville what do you think this woman beater would have done, jumped on the UL offer or waited around for maybe possibly a Bama one? There was no big 5 conference school that would admit this piece of shit onto their roster & their school in the era of Ray Rice & heightened sensitivity to domestic violence & football - except UL. Hope your wives & girlfriends are all so proud of your UL fandom. Hope your daughters one day ask you "daddy, why do you cheer for the team that seeks out players who commit violence against girls?"

I think the biggest thing that is never reported is that the transfers that UL has taken over the years have, for the most part, really not done much, if anything at all. Dyer had some good games, but was nowhere near to being a focal point of the offense. Willie Williams played what, 2 games? Milton, Whiting, Pike, et al never played a down. If Fields and JHC are the exception, so be it, but nothing has been proven in game situations yet. All of this bluster about transfers is really a tempest in a teapot. Usually a transfer is a transfer for a reason, and his attitude has a way of showing itself over time. Which usually means he can't get along with anybody, including a new coaching staff. I went to the spring game and JHC was not a standout, and who knows what kind of shape Fields is in. I am not going to lose any sleep over these new guys until they prove themselves on the field. Transfers are usually just fodder for the press and the opposing fans.

If it wasn't so bad why did TCU boot him almost immediately?

Because Fields' incident occurred almost immediately after the Ray Rice video went viral, stoking several months of public outrage at any domestic violence incident involving athletes. TCU booted Fields immediately to keep their program from being criticized right alongside Rice.

Reactions: CardChipper
I think the biggest thing that is never reported is that the transfers that UL has taken over the years have, for the most part, really not done much, if anything at all. Dyer had some good games, but was nowhere near to being a focal point of the offense. Willie Williams played what, 2 games? Milton, Whiting, Pike, et al never played a down. If Fields and JHC are the exception, so be it, but nothing has been proven in game situations yet. All of this bluster about transfers is really a tempest in a teapot. Usually a transfer is a transfer for a reason, and his attitude has a way of showing itself over time. Which usually means he can't get along with anybody, including a new coaching staff. I went to the spring game and JHC was not a standout, and who knows what kind of shape Fields is in. I am not going to lose any sleep over these new guys until they prove themselves on the field. Transfers are usually just fodder for the press and the opposing fans.

Petrino Transfers also included Eric Shelton and Montrel Jones and Gerald Christian and Adrian Brushel were very good for Strong and Petrino....also you left off James Sample who Fields has taken the same route as he did....Sample left Washington and went to JuCo before coming to Louisville

That's the second time you've referenced Rod Council inaccurately. The first time you said he is doing 30 years hard labor. If I'm not mistaken, Council was sentenced to 8 years, and has already been released.
need to get your Ass banned on here..Who cares Council wore his uavel Football jacket while carrying an Uzi to commit armed robbery and you want to split hairs?:uzi:Get this trash off here...I guess the Sypher fetus Pitino aborted wasn't going to be President so you justify that..:chairshot:

Last edited:

Again...for myself what he did to his Wife is between them...again as long as he seeks Forgiveness from GOD, Himself and his Wife that is the only thing that matters in that regard.

To Billy Bones. .correct, you do reap what you sow and it cost him his job and Millions of Dollars

Last edited:
Petrino Transfers also included Eric Shelton and Montrel Jones and Gerald Christian and Adrian Brushel were very good for Strong and Petrino....also you left off James Sample who Fields has taken the same route as he did....Sample left Washington and went to JuCo before coming to Louisville
I stand corrected, I was really referring to troublesome recruits or guys who were kicked off teams previously, for cause. I really think this just gets so much more visibility than it is really worth.

I stand corrected, I was really referring to troublesome recruits or guys who were kicked off teams previously, for cause. I really think this just gets so much more visibility than it is really worth.

You're correct Transfers are Hit and Miss...Fields IMO as in a Football Sense is Truly Boom or Bust...Now JHC for me is a much safer Transfer for the simple reason this is the 4th year in the same Defensive Scheme

:football:
Only time will tell...Don't buy all this top 25 ranked bs because of schedule...We shall see come Nov...Maybe Boom will pick up half that 200:football::smiley:

They are not blind, they see perfectly. And have come to grips with accepting the poor morals their favorite football program has LONG displayed. Bringing in talented criminals didnt start with Petrino's 2nd act, or with Cholly Strong, or with Kragthorpe, or with Petrino act 1, but with Johnelle Smith and the guy who hired him, Turtleneck Jurich. They knew talented kids who had real alternatives would not want to play for a smalltime city college, so they got damaged ones who had no other choice. And their fanbase with their own obvious damaged morals have accepted this tradeoff, and are proud of it at this point.

"oh but Saban was asking around about Fields!!1!" bitch please, if there was even a prayer of going to Alabama instead of Louisville what do you think this woman beater would have done, jumped on the UL offer or waited around for maybe possibly a Bama one? There was no big 5 conference school that would admit this piece of shit onto their roster & their school in the era of Ray Rice & heightened sensitivity to domestic violence & football - except UL. Hope your wives & girlfriends are all so proud of your UL fandom. Hope your daughters one day ask you "daddy, why do you cheer for the team that seeks out players who commit violence against girls?"
Like player-Like HC...birds of a feather...

need to get your Ass banned on here..Who cares Council wore his uavel Football jacket while carrying an Uzi to commit armed robbery and you want to split hairs?:uzi:Get this trash off here...I guess the Sypher fetus Pitino aborted wasn't going to be President so you justify that..:chairshot:

And you pretended to be a police officer and stalk Rick Pitino. Stuff happens. I bet the people on here who are being so judgmental are people who have held within their subconscious minds the repressed guilt of a time where they too embarrassed themselves and others around them with their behavior. That's the benefit of the anonymous internet though. We will never know.

And you pretended to be a police officer and stalk Rick Pitino. Stuff happens. I bet the people on here who are being so judgmental are people who have held within their subconscious minds the repressed guilt of a time where they too embarrassed themselves and others around them with their behavior. That's the benefit of the anonymous internet though. We will never know.
blocked see you later I haven't robbed any stores with a machine gun and my record is spotless..Not so with Fields and Council..

Last edited:
Reactions: BengalWACO
:football:
Only time will tell...Don't buy all this top 25 ranked bs because of schedule...We shall see come Nov...Maybe Boom will pick up half that 200:football::smiley:

Do you buy Clemson at #1 Nationally-(we played virtually the same schedule) or Michigan State or anyone outside of the SEC.

By the way the only team to get 500 Plus Yards against the Louisville Defense was Florida State...not even Central Florida with Blake Bortles and Breshad Perriman or Georgia with Nick Chubb got that many.

All i know is 9 Louisville Defensive Players were taken in the NFL Draft the past two years...NFL GM and Scouts-(the ones that do it for a living and if they make a mistake they are fired) say otherwise...5 Straight Years of Top 26 Defensive Finishes...By it or not Statistical Facts

Last edited:
blocked see you later I haven't robbed any stores with a machine gun and my record is spotless..Not so with Fields and Council..

Blocked just shows a further repression of the truth. What we hold within, we project onto others. It is not shocking you hold so much anger towards people who have committed crimes and/or made mistakes (especially your feelings towards Pitino). I do hope you are able to face those inner demons and release them. I honestly mean that.

Blocked just shows a further repression of the truth. What we hold within, we project onto others. It is not shocking you hold so much anger towards people who have committed crimes and/or made mistakes (especially your feelings towards Pitino). I do hope you are able to face those inner demons and release them. I honestly mean that.

ef1905fa6eccb7e1cd85141d065d49f8.jpg

Simply put, the pain within ourselves that we try to repress is projected onto others. If it is not faced it falls to the subconscious level of unawareness but never goes away. One must face their inner pain and release it (forgiveness, acceptance, etc.) and they will no longer feel the need to be so angry and judgemental towards others. Not to mention the OP's past is well noted. I don't judge it as much as bring it to the surface. We've all done plenty of silly things I'm sure.

Simply put, the pain within ourselves that we try to repress is projected onto others. If it is not facdd it falls to the subconscious level but never goes away. One must face their inner pain and release it (forgiveness, acceptance, etc.) and they will no longer feel the need to be so angry and judgemental towards others. Not
to mention the OP's past is well noted.

flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

Reactions: CardfbFanatic06
Simply put, the pain within ourselves that we try to repress is projected onto others. If it is not faced it falls to the subconscious level of unawareness but never goes away. One must face their inner pain and release it (forgiveness, acceptance, etc.) and they will no longer feel the need to be so angry and judgemental towards others. Not to mention the OP's past is well noted. I don't judge it as much as bring it to the surface. We've all done plenty of silly things I'm sure.

You've got to be F**K&$# kidding me with this Dr. Phil psychoanalyst crap! Get the *&^& outta here!

Reactions: CardfbFanatic06
Again...for myself what he did to his Wife is between them...again as long as he seeks Forgiveness from GOD, Himself and his Wife that is the only thing that matters in that regard.

To Billy Bones. .correct, you do reap what you sow and it cost him his job and Millions of Dollars

LOL, didn't jurich throw him a $24,500,000 contract, poor guy. And I am still waiting for the answer to my question, who was jurich bidding against, hell, what P5 team would have had him? A 400% raise plus the buyout seems like a decent jump in salary, according to Obama the Social Security only needed a ZERO, one percent, and one and three quarter percent raise to keep up with the cost of living the past three years, LOL.

I have asked that question often, still waiting for an answer, who was he bidding against?.

LOL, didn't jurich throw him a $24,500,000 contract, poor guy. And I am still waiting for the answer to my question, who was jurich bidding against, hell, what P5 team would have had him? A 400% raise plus the buyout seems like a decent jump in salary, according to Obama the Social Security only needed a ZERO, one percent, and one and three quarter percent raise to keep up with the cost of living the past three years, LOL.

I have asked that question often, still waiting for an answer, who was he bidding against?.

He recovered but still making less than what he was making at Arkansas...Jurich paid him the going rate for a P5 Coach for a Program that is committed to winning. JMO Petrino Contract was not only for him but for any potential replacement to show them Louisville will pay what is necessary to win...remember he gave Charlie Strong a huge raise and at the time he had a 500 record

More than likely the only way Petrino was going to accept that large of a buyout was to get a big contract.

He qualified for UL the day he broke into a house and punched his girlfriend out. I guess Honest Bob doesn't agree with Charlie's team rule of not hitting women. It's bad enough at UL that Charlie actually had to post that as a team rule in the locker room [roll]
He could have rephrased that rule as "Stop Hitting Women", rather than "No Hitting Women".

More than likely the only way Petrino was going to accept that large of a buyout was to get a big contract.

Right, he was in a great bargaining position, wait, isn't UL one of the premier football programs in the nation, and weren't dozens of great established coaches vying for the job? Based on his previous record maybe he should have expected a $100K buyout, right, loyalty and no double dealing is his long suit you know.

Right, he was in a great bargaining position, wait, isn't UL one of the premier football programs in the nation, and weren't dozens of great established coaches vying for the job? Based on his previous record maybe he should have expected a $100K buyout, right, loyalty and no double dealing is his long suit you know.

No, Louisville is a good football program with great facilities, located in an area with a small population base and mediocre (at best) high school football. Yes, there were quite a few worthy candidates available for the job, but none with Petrino's proven track record of winning as a head coach in the Big East and the SEC.

We weren't bidding against anybody for Petrino's services (in early 2014), but that would have changed in 2015 or 2016. The big salary and even bigger buyout locked him in through 2018, at least.

We DO have a great athletic director. Many UK fans hate him, and others give him grudging respect - which is at least one sign that he really IS a great athletic director.

No, Louisville is a good football program with great facilities, located in an area with a small population base and mediocre (at best) high school football. Yes, there were quite a few worthy candidates available for the job, but none with Petrino's proven track record of winning as a head coach in the Big East and the SEC.

We weren't bidding against anybody for Petrino's services (in early 2014), but that would have changed in 2015 or 2016. The big salary and even bigger buyout locked him in through 2018, at least.

We DO have a great athletic director. Many UK fans hate him, and others give him grudging respect - which is at least one sign that he really IS a great athletic director.
Tommy T ...The Media Nazi..

ADVERTISEMENT