ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Fields Qualifies for uavel football..

Louisville won his commitment and in late November Kentucky will face the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year along with JHC and with the Vast Majority of the Front Seven returning and a Group of Linebackers that Phil Steele Ranks among the best in the Nation...but make no mistake DeVonte Fields whether you like it or not apparently had options which according to reports included the Standard Bearer of the Southeastern Conference
Well we might face him, that's a long time now for someone of his character. Like most JC players, they are hit and miss their first year. Good luck stopping our offense, you're gonna need it.

Oh and just saw the snapchat of your savior James Quick rolling a blunt next to a huge bong...must be fall camp in da Ville already.

Well we might face him, that's a long time now for someone of his character. Like most JC players, they are hit and miss their first year. Good luck stopping our offense, you're gonna need it.

Oh and just saw the snapchat of your savior James Quick rolling a blunt next to a huge bong...must be fall camp in da Ville already.

We will be fine on Defense if History is an indicator and with 11 out of the 14 on last season Front Seven Two Deep Returning...From 2010 to 2014 the Louisville Defensive Unit has Ranked between 1st in the Nation to 26th...that is 5 Straight Years

Last edited:
We will be fine on Defense if History is an indicator and with 11 out of the 14 on last season Front Seven Two Deep Returning...From 2010 to 2014 the Louisville Defensive Unit has Ranked between 1st in the Nation to 26th...that is 5 Straight Years[/QUO
creative scheduling:pimp:

"I personally would not want JC at Louisville because he and RP are one in the same when it comes to it all being abou them and the spin that they are constantly churning.
113 BPGhost, 43 minutes ago

What???? I thought it was all about winning, and you would rather keep your adulterer even though you could have a much bigger winner, guess there just isn't enough off the court excitement with Cal. Just wait until BPE hears about this.

No you're right, all of the excitement with Cal is saved for draft night. :rolleyes:

I KNOW you have a adulter and abortionist as coaches..that is enough for me...as for your assertion about how much more you know about Otis athletic program you no idea who I know over there....it would curl tour toes

Unless you're suggesting that RP performed the actual procedure, then he would merely be an abortion proponent. As for who you "know" at Louisville - I'm guessing that like most of your posts, that is just more hot air.

We will be fine on Defense if History is an indicator and with 11 out of the 14 on last season Front Seven Two Deep Returning...From 2010 to 2014 the Louisville Defensive Unit has Ranked between 1st in the Nation to 26th...that is 5 Straight Years[/QUO

You're right - those games against Kentucky have been a huge help in keeping those top 25 rankings.

Unless you're suggesting that RP performed the actual procedure, then he would merely be an abortion proponent. As for who you "know" at Louisville - I'm guessing that like most of your posts, that is just more hot air.

I think he created the child, arranged the abortion, and paid for it. Good enough for me.

By that reasoning shouldn't a contract murder be legal?

Since you say he is merely an abortion proponent (thought he was catholic?) wonder how many he arranged that we don't know about?

Reactions: BengalWACO
Wonder how many while you were cheering for him at Kentucky?

Who knows, certainly not I or most UK fans, unlike the scandal at UL, they don't call him Slick Rick for nothing. One thing I do know, it wasn't front page news and UK wasn't shown to be the win at all costs school that UL was exposed to be------and that they continue to be exposed as being, in every sport.

I'm still surprised that jurich wasn't able to shut down that part of town during the trial, where it came out that Slick Rick not only succeeded in sweet talking her into having an abortion (free of charge with transportation arranged) but also foisted her off on an assistant-----when if she had been smart she could have lived the life of Riley until "Baby X" was at least 18, probably 21. Wonder what the name would have been, wonder if Ricky Pooh would have loved his child?. More important wonder how many millions she would have gotten in child support, didn't he get about a $55,000,000 contract for failing in the pros and doesn't jurich throw the students money at his coaches like a drunken sailor, don't you still wonder what P5 school jurich was bidding against for BP's services? I sure do.

I wonder if she is enjoying her free room and board, but then maybe she can hook up with jurich's protege in prison, Willie is supposed to be in for life as a HABITUAL CRIMINAL but everyone gets an early release if they can live long enough, I guess jurich was blinded by the raw talent, too bad Willie didn't have a brain to go with it. He might not make it though, I think jurich cut off his lobster deliveries.

One of the UL posters said Ricky wasn't happy with sharing the spotlight with the #1 sport, interesting, but I think he is upset because BP is trying to outbid him for that special reserved table at Porcino's (sp). When does she get out anyway, wonder if jurich will be able to shut that event down?

Isn't it fun talking to the UL fans, so much to talk about, and something new every day.

Last edited:
Who knows, certainly not I or most UK fans, unlike the scandal at UL, they don't call him Slick Rick for nothing. One thing I do know, it wasn't front page news and UK wasn't shown to be the win at all costs school that UL was exposed to be------and that they continue to be exposed as being, in every sport.

I'm still surprised that jurich wasn't able to shut down that part of town during the trial, where it came out that Slick Rick not only succeeded in sweet talking her into having an abortion (free of charge with transportation arranged) but also foisted her off on an assistant-----when if she had been smart she could have lived the life of Riley until "Baby X" was at least 18, probably 21. Wonder what the name would have been, wonder if Ricky Pooh would have loved his child?. More important wonder how many millions she would have gotten in child support, didn't he get about a $55,000,000 contract for failing in the pros and doesn't jurich throw the students money at his coaches like a drunken sailor, don't you still wonder what P5 school jurich was bidding against for BP's services? I sure do.

I wonder if she is enjoying her free room and board, but then maybe she can hook up with jurich's protege in prison, Willie is supposed to be in for life as a HABITUAL CRIMINAL but everyone gets an early release if they can live long enough, I guess jurich was blinded by the raw talent, too bad Willie didn't have a brain to go with it. He might not make it though, I think jurich cut off his lobster deliveries.

One of the UL posters said Ricky wasn't happy with sharing the spotlight with the #1 sport, interesting, but I think he is upset because BP is trying to outbid him for that special reserved table at Porcino's (sp). When does she get out anyway, wonder if jurich will be able to shut that event down?

Isn't it fun talking to the UL fans, so much to talk about, and something new every day.

So you think that Louisville's failure to fire Pitino over the Sypher situation exposed them to be a "win at all costs" program more so than say, a university that has received NCAA sanctions for paying / attempting to pay for recruits? Furthermore it's interesting that while you claim to know all sorts of things about Louisville's shady operations - everything from cheating, to contract negotiations, to Tom Jurich's control over not just the media but actually the city of Louisville - but you have no idea about Pitino's activities while he was the coach at Kentucky.

Honestly it might be fun talking to you, if you ever had anything new to say...

Devonte%20Fields.jpg

laughing-smiley-face-clip-art-dc6y7qKc9.gif

Would you UK fans rather have Fields behave well, and redeem himself at Louisville, or mess up and prove to be a thug? I'm kind of curious what your honest answers would be.

As a UK fan first and a TCU fan second, I'll answer your question. I hope he gets his act together and redeems himself at UofL. He is a terrific talent on the field. However, I'm glad he is no longer a resident of Fort Worth, or a TCU football player.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
So you think that Louisville's failure to fire Pitino over the Sypher situation exposed them to be a "win at all costs" program more so than say, a university that has received NCAA sanctions for paying / attempting to pay for recruits? Furthermore it's interesting that while you claim to know all sorts of things about Louisville's shady operations - everything from cheating, to contract negotiations, to Tom Jurich's control over not just the media but actually the city of Louisville - but you have no idea about Pitino's activities while he was the coach at Kentucky.

Well it is on the level of what Petrino did at Arkansas imo. But Pitino is a hall of famer. I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing. If it was a younger coach still proving himself, UL would have fired him.

Why do all of the UL troll's post over here and not the basketball board? I think we all know the answer, but I wanna hear them try and spin it.

You're right - those games against Kentucky have been a huge help in keeping those top 25 rankings.

How many points did UK score last year against UL's 'best defense ever'?

Is Fields eligible this year? Does he have one year or two left to play. Didn't he play for TCU last year? If so, how is he eligible if he is transferring? He was kicked off the team at TCU, so he shouldn't be granted a waiver to play, unless he didn't actually play for the Frogs last year. Not understanding how he can play this season. He was a Sophmore who had been at TCU for two years (one medical RS) going into last season. He was Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year under Gary Patterson, but TCU always has stud DEs. Will be interesting to see if he dominates at UofL like he did at TCU.

He is eligible this year and can leave for the NFL after the season...he played last Fall after TCU let him go at a JuCo

Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember if he played at TCU last year or not. So if I understand it correctly, he only played one year at TCU and was Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year. Is that right? He certainly made a huge impression on the field when he was here in the Fort for only playing one season.

I really do hope he has gotten his act together and has his troubles behind him now. A few years ago, he might have gotten another shot at TCU. But TCU kind of let their discipline slack off a little after they lost the leadership of players like Andy Dalton and Tank Carder, and Patterson needed to get those guys back in line. Domestic violence should not be tolerated, and to their credit TCU made an example out of him to the rest of the team. The off field issues that had started happening too often with the Frogs have dried up since then too.

It is absolutely true that someone was going to give him a second chance. But it does get old sometimes to see UofL take (seemingly) so many guys with issues like this. Anyway, we'll only have to play against him once (presumably), and we ought to be able to keep him from dominating the game.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up. I couldn't remember if he played at TCU last year or not. So if I understand it correctly, he only played one year at TCU and was Big 12 Defensive Player of the Year. Is that right? He certainly made a huge impression on the field when he was here in the Fort for only playing one season.

I really do hope he has gotten his act together and has his troubles behind him now. A few years ago, he might have gotten another shot at TCU. But TCU kind of let their discipline slack off a little after they lost the leadership of players like Andy Dalton and Tank Carder, and Patterson needed to get those guys back in line. Domestic violence should not be tolerated, and to their credit TCU made an example out of him to the rest of the team. The off field issues that had started happening too often with the Frogs have dried up since then too.

It is absolutely true, that someone was going to give him a second chance. But it does get old sometimes to see UofL take (seemingly) so many guys with issues like this. Anyway, we'll only have to play against him once (presumably), and we ought to be able to keep him from dominating the game.

Played one full year at TCU...Sophomore year played sparingly due to injuries and after the incident spent last Fall at a JuCo.

I understood your point about the Transfer from Dyer to now Fields

BP knows that Wakefield had a UK offer. He knows all about the UL athletic department. Man this guy is omnipotent!

Because it's football season?
Nah, I think it's because UK owns UL in basketball. With the ownage, you know you would look foolish with your little subtle sarcastic jabs that you take over here. You and BP's dingleberry are part of the crew that were banned on the old site. I just hope the mods don't ban you before we beat that a$$ on Nov 28.

Hmmm... Maybe because it's football season?[eyeroll]
Yeah, you were posting like crazy on the basketball board during the season.[eyeroll] What was your username before you were banned? There's plenty of UL threads over there. Come get you some, so we can all point and laugh at you. [laughing]

Last edited:

Nah, don't be stupid, jurich had already exposed their win at all costs philosophy about a hundred times since he took over.

I reported this post, guys. I urge you to do the same if you finally want to get rid of this turd. The more people that report it, the better the chance. There's no way a rival troll should be able to come over here and trash talk about NCAA sanctions and paying players.

Well, you UL fans might think he is qualified for your school, but I think he has a ways to go yet. Sure he beat up on a defenseless girl, but how many drug arrests does he have, how many times has he stolen something?

tumblr_n5hl82QbmA1r0su18o1_400.gif

Well, you UL fans might think he is qualified for your school, but I think he has a ways to go yet. Sure he beat up on a defenseless girl, but how many drug arrests does he have, how many times has he stolen something?

The real issue for some of you is not so much what he did but that Louisville got a very talented replacement for Lorenzo Mauldin...many will say the 2012 Big XII DPOY and the 2014 Preseason DPOY is an upgrade.

It also doesn't help that the replacement for James Sample is 2nd Team All SEC Safety in 2013 JHC

When Pitino admitted, under oath, that he gave Tim Sypher a raise (using Athletic Dept money) to keep Karen Sypher quiet (because doing so out of his own bank account would have caused "tax problems,") and he kept his job, any pretense of "doing things the right way" at the UofL athletic department was thrown out the window.

I'm not saying this particular Fields case is better or worse than any other, but the fact that Jurich wasn't up in arms, and boosters, who donated quite a bit of money that in part went for Pitino's hush money, didn't care enough to raise a stink and change behavior at UofL speaks about the whole sordid apparatus that is UofL sports. Petrino is just the next step in that. And Fields is the result. getting worked up now is waaaaay too late to have any meaningful discussion. That ship sailed.

Reactions: Dallas-Wild
The real issue for some of you is not so much what he did but that Louisville got a very talented replacement for Lorenzo Mauldin...many will say the 2012 Big XII DPOY and the 2014 Preseason DPOY is an upgrade.

It also doesn't help that the replacement for James Sample is 2nd Team All SEC Safety in 2013 JHC

All this, and you are a 2.5 favorite over UK this year. And "all this" encompasses an incredible amount of malfeasance.

I had rather lose, seriously, also campaigned against your adulterer and criminal (well, it would have been criminal if you and I had misused the public funds) being hired at UK, even though I do think he can coach at a high level.

But hey, you MIGHT beat a UK team usually only ranked ahead of Vandy in the SEC, be proud.

What a rotten cesspool in our state.

ADVERTISEMENT