ADVERTISEMENT

Devonte Fields Qualifies for uavel football..

Why is it that he should not be playing college football?

Well, I don't know. Maybe because he busted out a glass window and charged a female punching her in the face.

Does that sound like someone who belongs on a football field, especially with all the domestic violence issues the sporting world is facing?

You Louisville fans can't see the big picture in anything.

Well, I don't know. Maybe because he busted out a glass window and charged a female punching her in the face.

Does that sound like someone who belongs on a football field, especially with all the domestic violence issues the sporting world is facing?

You Louisville fans can't see the big picture in anything.

Wouldn't the big picture be having the NCAA create a rule / bylaw that makes players ineligible for certain offenses?

Wouldn't the big picture be having the NCAA create a rule / bylaw that makes players ineligible for certain offenses?

The big picture is Louisville is seen as a joke program when it comes to standards and morals. Your head coach is slum of slum and you hired him back without hesitation, even after he shit all over you last time, not to mention all of his other "issues" and lies.

On top of all of that non sense you continue to take kids into the program with previous legal issues who were booted from prior schools.

But hey, WE TRUST BOBBY. HIS WIFE SAID HE HAS CHANGED AND HE CADDIED FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

BIRDGANG

The big picture is Louisville is seen as a joke program when it comes to standards and morals. Your head coach is slum of slum and you hired him back without hesitation, even after he shit all over you last time, not to mention all of his other "issues" and lies.

On top of all of that non sense you continue to take kids into the program with previous legal issues who were booted from prior schools.

But hey, WE TRUST BOBBY. HIS WIFE SAID HE HAS CHANGED AND HE CADDIED FOR HIS DAUGHTER.

BIRDGANG

Just when I thought there might be a substantive discussion - lol. I'm sure that when the day comes that the standards and morals of crankdatmustard are substituted for those of the rules and bylaws of the NCAA, Louisville will change their policies.

Just when I thought there might be a substantive discussion - lol. I'm sure that when the day comes that the standards and morals of crankdatmustard are substituted for those of the rules and bylaws of the NCAA, Louisville will change their policies.

of course you don't even refute anything I say. Deep down Louisville fans know they have made questionable decisions in recent history, and what goes around always comes around.

of course you don't even refute anything I say. Deep down Louisville fans know they have made questionable decisions in recent history, and what goes around always comes around.

Of course I don't refute what you say because there's no point in doing so - time after time. Clearly your mind is made up on the subject and therefore it's a bit of a waste of both of our time to try and change it. But I will ask you this - why is it a questionable decision to give someone a second chance?

Of course I don't refute what you say because there's no point in doing so - time after time. Clearly your mind is made up on the subject and therefore it's a bit of a waste of both of our time to try and change it. But I will ask you this - why is it a questionable decision to give someone a second chance?

Don't really have a problem with second chances as kids make dumb mistakes, academics, failed drug test, etc,

Second chances should not be given to someone who breaks out a window to gain entry to another humans living quarters to proceed to assault a woman with punches to the face.

If your daughter was at college and a 6'4 260 lb football player broke into her apartment by shattering a window and then punching her in the face, would you feel comfortable with him getting a second chance to play football?

Don't really have a problem with second chances as kids make dumb mistakes, academics, failed drug test, etc,

Second chances should not be given to someone who breaks out a window to gain entry to another humans living quarters to proceed to assault a woman with punches to the face.

If your daughter was at college and a 6'4 260 lb football player broke into her apartment by shattering a window and then punching her in the face, would you feel comfortable with him getting a second chance to play football?

To answer your question - I would hope that the police would arrest that person (be they male, female- football player or non-football player) and that the judicial system would punish them commensurate with the crime committed. At that point, after whatever conditions that were placed on the individual were met, they have every right to continue their lives regardless of what I, or anyone else thinks. I could certainly understand and support a decision for the university to dismiss that person based upon their actions but that doesn't (nor should it) preclude them from going to school elsewhere.

Is assault your line in the sand? Does it have to be assault on a female or does it matter? What are your thoughts on DUI?

Not sure how you can make a case for a media double standard when comparing those two situations. The Tubman situation got minimal media coverage while (rightfully so) the Pitino situation played out nightly for weeks / months. No I wasn't there, and so the only thing that I know about the situation is from the federal testimony provided. You must not have seen my earlier posts on the subject - I think that Pitino got what he deserved regarding the public humiliation but, I don't believe that his foolishness warranted her trying to extort him; and neither, did the federal courts.
I'm sure Benedict cried all the way to the bank after the new fat contract he got from his running buddy...tell me what do you think it would take for one of the P boys to get fired?...And I think it is hilarious that minions like you think the basketball program runs the University at UK, but not at Otis...if so why don't we have a fancy new bb arena that we can totally control...by the way I haven't or seen P'S swinging on Benedict ' s arm lately...

I'm sure Benedict cried all the way to the bank after the new fat contract he got from his running buddy...tell me what do you think it would take for one of the P boys to get fired?...And I think it is hilarious that minions like you think the basketball program runs the University at UK, but not at Otis...if so why don't we have a fancy new bb arena that we can totally control...by the way I haven't or seen P'S swinging on Benedict ' s arm lately...
First of all, the basketball comment was meant as a joke so, maybe lighten up a bit. Secondly, I would guess it would take the same thing for Pitino to get fired as calipari - NCAA violations.

To answer your question - I would hope that the police would arrest that person (be they male, female- football player or non-football player) and that the judicial system would punish them commensurate with the crime committed. At that point, after whatever conditions that were placed on the individual were met, they have every right to continue their lives regardless of what I, or anyone else thinks. I could certainly understand and support a decision for the university to dismiss that person based upon their actions but that doesn't (nor should it) preclude them from going to school elsewhere.

Is assault your line in the sand? Does it have to be assault on a female or does it matter? What are your thoughts on DUI?
You sir are a damn liar if you feel this way if your daughter was the victim...what a joke

B
First of all, the basketball comment was meant as a joke so, maybe lighten up a bit. Secondly, I would guess it would take the same thing for Pitino to get fired as calipari - NCAA violations.
As I said earlier to prove a point...if Cal did what Benedict did I think he would have been fired an if not the media , especially on Otis land would still be raising the toof...and you and I both know you were NOT joking about the bb because it is PROVEN fact that by his own actions that Benedict runs The university of Benedict...

No different than Calipari and his past as well as some of the players he has taken. I admit the Louisville coaches have a past and I am skeptical of some of the players they take, but I don't see UK as the moral high road either. Most of your fanbase didn't want Cal.

It's all about the wins. At least some of us Louisville fans admit it.

No different than Calipari and his past as well as some of the players he has taken. I admit the Louisville coaches have a past and I am skeptical of some of the players they take, but I don't see UK as the moral high road either. Most of your fanbase didn't want Cal.

It's all about the wins. At least some of us Louisville fans admit it.

Exactly...personally don't like some of the decisions we make but at this level whether you want to admit it or not it is about Wins and Losses

Exactly...personally don't like some of the decisions we make but at this level whether you want to admit it or not it is about Wins and Losses
At least you both are being honest and not using this 2nd chance BS....as far as Cal...I can't recall any criminal offenses by a player he has brought into our program?

You sir are a damn liar if you feel this way if your daughter was the victim...what a joke

Believe what you'd like - as I said, we have systems in place in this country that are designed to handle people who assault other people. Once that has played out, and a person has paid whatever debt to society that they were deemed to pay, they have the right to move on with their lives to the extent that they are able - regardless of what anyone feels about it.

My guess is that if you were the father of the person committing the assault, you would want them to have the opportunity to move on after they paid their debt. No?

B

As I said earlier to prove a point...if Cal did what Benedict did I think he would have been fired an if not the media , especially on Otis land would still be raising the toof...and you and I both know you were NOT joking about the bb because it is PROVEN fact that by his own actions that Benedict runs The university of Benedict...

You've really wound yourself up. Listen, there's no reason for me to say it was a joke if it wasn't - it's not as though I'm worried about what you think but, whatever. You obviously don't know a whole lot about the athletic department at Louisville - or really 98% of other schools - football, not basketball drives the agenda. And as for Pitino running things? Though I get that you (and Pitino himself) would like to believe that, it's really uninformed. He came very close to quitting when Petrino was rehired because he wasn't in any way, shape or form a part of the decision.

Reactions: The Public Enemy
At least you both are being honest and not using this 2nd chance BS....as far as Cal...I can't recall any criminal offenses by a player he has brought into our program?

Perhaps not but, it's a little bit of an apples and oranges comparison. First off, we are talking about transfers not kids originally recruited to the school - I can't think of a player that has had a criminal offense that was brought into Louisville as a high school kid. Secondly, the sheer difference in the numbers of scholarship athletes between basketball and football create a larger transfer pool in football.

At the P5 Level Football Drives the agenda at 99%...and at Louisville it is about Football...that is the sport that got them into the P5...wasn't for Football they would be stuck in the AAC And UConn would be in the ACC

Reactions: BPGhost
What Louisville Fans object to is some feel that they are the only ones...even Schools like Alabama-(which took Jonathan Taylor from Georgia after he was dismissed for Violence against Women) they kicked him off Alabama when he did it again in Tuscaloosa this past Spring.

ESPN Max Olsen the Big XII Beat Writer reported that if Fields was not let in Louisville that Nick Saban was inquiring about his Services...so it is very apparent even with the new SEC Rule that is not IMO stop the Crimson Tide from going after any and every one as well....just speculation on my part that if Fields was not allowed to go to Louisville that Saban was going to use the Cleared of Charges/Charges Dropped angle.

But Fields the Former Big XII Defensive Player of the Year is now a Louisville Cardinal replacing now NY Jet Lorenzo Mauldin...it is what it is.

You do realize Alabama is the first school choice of most athletes along with other prominent SEC schools.. NOT U OF L..... THAT is the point here.. You are getting every and any troubled athlete with a cloud around them because schools will not touch those athletes anymore.. The reasoning is because you cant initially get those athletes as a norm.. Lord.. Living in louisville it is always enjoyable running into you people who are so out of touch with reality of your schools prominence.

Reactions: brianpoe
You missed the point...Alabama has no good reason to go after a Taylor and Fields with their baggage....they don't Recruit they select...my point is Schools for the most part don't care about the baggage if they feel you can win them games

Please enlighten us about Cal's ncaa Santions and the criminal records of the players he has recruited...and before you start Marcus Camby and Cal have been inducted into UMASS hall of fame...We ALL know Benedict and his minions from Forde..Bozich...Goodman and EVERY otis fan would love to hang him out to dry, but in reality Cal is the best ambassador of UK bb the school has ever had...does he get a little overboard sometimes with his comments ...yes, but that is just to piss off guys like you and all the Otis fans...and you would take him in a heart beat..I'll hang up and listen...this should be good!!!

Well Grover...you will get to watch the 2012 and 2014 Big XII Defensive Player of the Year up close and personal in CWS in late November
Unless he punches out somebody's daughter by then...if it is yours does he deserve a third chance..remember it's all about winning and a little sacrifice dosen't hurt ...it's all about the winning

Well Grover...you will get to watch the 2012 and 2014 Big XII Defensive Player of the Year up close and personal in CWS in late November
And then you and Devante the woman beater will get to watch a UL loss, and we get to watch you disappear from this board. And we all know you will. That's why you don't post on our basketball board, because UK owns UL every year. It'll be the same way over here when we wax that azz in Nov.

Please enlighten us about Cal's ncaa Santions and the criminal records of the players he has recruited...and before you start Marcus Camby and Cal have been inducted into UMASS hall of fame...We ALL know Benedict and his minions from Forde..Bozich...Goodman and EVERY otis fan would love to hang him out to dry, but in reality Cal is the best ambassador of UK bb the school has ever had...does he get a little overboard sometimes with his comments ...yes, but that is just to piss off guys like you and all the Otis fans...and you would take him in a heart beat..I'll hang up and listen...this should be good!!!

Was agreeing with his comments on the Louisville Coaches and really the state of College Football.

As for Calipari don't really care and really don't follow closely College Basketball...the only Basketball I follow is the NBA...College Basketball Bores me and really only watch during the Tournament.

Would you UK fans rather have Fields behave well, and redeem himself at Louisville, or mess up and prove to be a thug? I'm kind of curious what your honest answers would be.

And then you and Devante the woman beater will get to watch a UL loss, and we get to watch you disappear from this board. And we all know you will. That's why you don't post on our basketball board, because UK owns UL every year. It'll be the same way over here when we wax that azz in Nov.

Kentucky can win the Game. .you're at Home with much improved Talent...but as of today Louisville according to Bovada is a 2.5 Favorite in CWS

You've really wound yourself up. Listen, there's no reason for me to say it was a joke if it wasn't - it's not as though I'm worried about what you think but, whatever. You obviously don't know a whole lot about the athletic department at Louisville - or really 98% of other schools - football, not basketball drives the agenda. And as for Pitino running things? Though I get that you (and Pitino himself) would like to believe that, it's really uninformed. He came very close to quitting when Petrino was rehired because he wasn't in any way, shape or form a part of the decision.

Interesting, you mean all the adulterer's on the staff aren't equal, and one might be jealous of all the attention the other one is getting? Was this meant to be for publication, did you clear it through jurich?

Would you UK fans rather have Fields behave well, and redeem himself at Louisville, or mess up and prove to be a thug? I'm kind of curious what your honest answers would be.
sent
Doae
Know a hell of a lot more than you THINK you know...Benedict almost quit because he didn't want his history brought back up...period ..now youall are stuck with two slime ball, scumbags...

I personally would not want JC at Louisville because he and RP are one in the same when it comes to it all being abou them and the spin that they are constantly churning.

There are two answers to that question from the people you are asking.

1. They hope he is a bust playing wise and then don't care if he redeems himself.
2. If he proves himself to still be the player he was, they hope he messes up.

sent
Doae

Know a hell of a lot more than you THINK you know...Benedict almost quit because he didn't want his history brought back up...period ..now youall are stuck with two slime ball, scumbags...

You are partially correct. The rehiring of Petrino caused some negative stories regarding Louisville's athletic department and, dredged back up the pitino situation causing him residual embarrassment and issues with his wife. That's precisely why he wanted to be consulted / have a voice in the decision and when he didn't, it was one more reminder (demise of the BE, etc) that football drives the agenda and that he was not as important as he thought he was.

Where you're wrong is your assertion that you know the Louisville athletic department anywhere close to the way I do - lol.

"I personally would not want JC at Louisville because he and RP are one in the same when it comes to it all being abou them and the spin that they are constantly churning.
113 BPGhost, 43 minutes ago

What???? I thought it was all about winning, and you would rather keep your adulterer even though you could have a much bigger winner, guess there just isn't enough off the court excitement with Cal. Just wait until BPE hears about this.

As long as they don't skip bail, UofL athletes are safe to participate for their 'school'.

You are partially correct. The rehiring of Petrino caused some negative stories regarding Louisville's athletic department and, dredged back up the pitino situation causing him residual embarrassment and issues with his wife. That's precisely why he wanted to be consulted / have a voice in the decision and when he didn't, it was one more reminder (demise of the BE, etc) that football drives the agenda and that he was not as important as he thought he was.

Where you're wrong is your assertion that you know the Louisville athletic department anywhere close to the way I do - lol.
I KNOW you have a adulter and abortionist as coaches..that is enough for me...as for your assertion about how much more you know about Otis athletic program you no idea who I know over there....it would curl tour toes

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT